This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats more annoying,little to no info on Agent(R*) or FFVXIII(Square Enix)

#1zerooo0Posted 12/27/2012 9:34:14 AM
I think Agent is WAY more annoying than FFVXIII. With Versus we gotbsome good info, and 2 or 3 trailers of it.With Agent all we have is a couple of screenshot.

Both games are handled poorly in the PR type, but at least Square acknowledge it exists.

Reason why I didnt do a poll because I know people would just blindly vote Square with FFVXIII.
---
Games I'm looking forward to:Lightning Returns:FFXIII,MGR:R,GTA5,Bioshock Infinite,and TLOU
#2nclrwntrPosted 12/27/2012 9:36:00 AM(edited)
Agent doesn't exist in any shape or form. At least vsXIII has a 5mins gameplay demo video out for it. Granted, that may have been completely scrapped but still, better than a title screen.
#3ThamauturgePosted 12/27/2012 9:35:34 AM
Is this even a question? Versus XIII. No one knew enough about Agent to be interested. Versus we know will be a KH esque game with amazing music and cool looking characters, and the plot that we know of is interesting. Versus by far is the more annoying absentee.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)
#4Dorfmann_Posted 12/27/2012 9:36:58 AM
I vote for The Last Guardian.
---
PSN - Dorfmann
#5ShineboxerPosted 12/27/2012 9:37:04 AM
Coming in 2009...

LOL you got nothing.
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 9:40:56 AM
Thamauturge posted...
Is this even a question? Versus XIII. No one knew enough about Agent to be interested. Versus we know will be a KH esque game with amazing music and cool looking characters, and the plot that we know of is interesting. Versus by far is the more annoying absentee.

Thats the thing though. We know what to kinda expect from FFVXIII. With Agent we know nothing, and to my knowledge no PR Manager for just little info in general.

I think R*is more annoying than Square on this one
---
Games I'm looking forward to:Lightning Returns:FFXIII,MGR:R,GTA5,Bioshock Infinite,and TLOU
#7SightoPosted 12/27/2012 9:49:08 AM
Neither. A delay is cause to be annoyed, especially if it's a week or two before release.
But I never let games with no release date get to me.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif