This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I recently got a PS3, which game should I get first?

#11RomangeloPosted 12/28/2012 12:28:26 PM
Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#12SongstaPosted 12/28/2012 2:32:41 PM
The uncharted games are pretty short. That doesn't mean they suck though. In fact the uncharted dual pack is better than any of the games you listed. Especially uncharted 2. But the dual pack is pretty cheap now. I got mine brand new at amazon for 14$. So if you can, get the dual pack and far cry 3 ( Far Cry 3 would be the next best choice) .
#13AnthonM2Posted 12/28/2012 4:08:49 PM
If you like racing games get Split/Second, and Motorstorm Apocalypse.
#14ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/28/2012 4:09:24 PM
Demon's Souls.
#15mith18Posted 12/28/2012 4:30:24 PM
Far Cry 3 from your list.

Motorstorm if you like racing
The Uncharted series if you like a more fluid actiony Tomb Raider.
inFamous is quite good too.
---
Favourite Series': Pre-Conviction Splinter Cell's, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid, Early Crash Bandicoot, Early NFS, Half-Life
#16nouseravailablePosted 12/28/2012 4:53:12 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Yakuza 3 & 4

I really loved Yakuza 1 and 2 but i just couldnt get into the 3rd. I think it was the camera but im not sure (i know its kinda silly).

Anyway, im not sure if id get Lord of Shadow but id definetly get Valkyria Chronicles.
---
"I dont have a daughter. But I cant let that stop me from sorting out her musical training." -why the lucky stiff
#17laus_basic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 5:39:17 PM
mith18 posted...

been leaning a bit toward FC3 if only because of the open world since I like exploration and the game looks pretty too but then I'm hearing all these mixed impressions which gets me back to square one.
#18behindamirrorPosted 12/28/2012 5:43:40 PM
laus_basic posted...
mith18 posted...

been leaning a bit toward FC3 if only because of the open world since I like exploration and the game looks pretty too but then I'm hearing all these mixed impressions which gets me back to square one.

Fc3 on console suffers low fps. I would suggest borderlands 2. I have not played many fps but is fun. Oh and get okami hd if you haven't played it yet.
#19nouseravailablePosted 12/28/2012 5:46:16 PM(edited)
behindamirror posted...
laus_basic posted...
mith18 posted...

Fc3 on console suffers low fps. I would suggest borderlands 2. I have not played many fps but is fun. Oh and get okami hd if you haven't played it yet.

You can always get Fallout 3 or RDR. I dont like Rockstar at all but i tried Read Dead Redemption and liked it a lot. Im probably gonna get it soon. The thing is that im a huge western fan (as long as its italian). There are the Batmans too.
---
"I dont have a daughter. But I cant let that stop me from sorting out her musical training." -why the lucky stiff
#20DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 12/28/2012 5:53:14 PM
Go with Far Cry 3. I heard you can speed through the single player in like 15 hours but there is SO much to do it's so fun. Just do it man. I'll play multiplayer with you too if you want.
---
If you're ever feeling dumb just remember that sloths somtimes mistake their arms for tree branches & fall to their death.
PSN: DoubleUTeeEfff