This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1200+ hrs on FFX...

#41Large_TonberryPosted 12/28/2012 2:49:27 AM
~90 hours on my save file. I beat all the Dark Aeons & Penance, upgraded all the Celestial weapons, and had near perfect stats. What on earth did you even do for 1200 hours? :p
#42peter_888Posted 12/28/2012 2:55:27 AM
wow, that's a lot of time.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#43bluedragon619Posted 12/28/2012 2:57:35 AM
Average 100 per file, gotta love blitzball, tend to get aurochs reels before the shiva temple so can then do a reset, then pick up wakka first time on the airship and re start blitzball at beginning except with wakka
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD
#44nonexistingheroPosted 12/28/2012 3:21:54 AM
About 120 hours. Then I quit because I realized all I was doing was grinding endlessly and that I didn't like the game all that much.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#45V_for_VienettaPosted 12/28/2012 3:25:51 AM
about 30 - 40 odd hours maybe.

good game.
---
GHB
#46zUkUuPosted 12/28/2012 3:27:07 AM
Beat the game twice. never run over 50 hours. and I beat every dark aeon and penance. Zanmato for the cheese.
#47Seifer_usPosted 12/28/2012 3:46:09 AM
80-100 for me. I actually bought International back in 2009 and started it up with the intention of getting a perfect save file. I actually got everyone's ultimate weapon unlocked except for Wakka's, which I was in the process of working on, but man... I hate blitzball. Anyway, I couldn't stand all the blitz-ing I had to do and took a break after FFXIII came out. Haven't picked it back up since.

I do intend to go back to it though, and beat the dark Aeons and Penance. I really want to beat every mainline (no direct sequels, spinoffs, etc...) Final Fantasy superboss if I can. So far I can cross off:

Final Fantasy I - WarMech (NES), All forms of Chronodia and the Dawn of Souls bosses.
Final Fantasy II - Phrekyos and Deumion
Final Fantasy IV - Proto-Babil and Geryon
Final Fantasy VII - Emerald Weapon and Ruby Weapon
Final Fantasy VIII - Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon
Final Fantasy IX - Ozma
Final Fantasy X - Nemesis
Final Fantasy XII - Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII
Final Fantasy XIII - Vercingetorix

I still need to deal with:

Final Fantasy III - Iron Giant
Very close, I have a finished save file on my DS copy with only this left to do.

Final Fantasy IV - Zeromus EG
Planning to do this one on the PSP version when I get in the mood to play it.

Final Fantasy V - Omega, Shinryu, Omega Mk. II, Neo Shinryu, and Enuo
V is an oddity for me as it's the only Final Fantasy I haven't actually beaten yet. I just could never get into it. I'm actually trying to amend that right now as I'm playing the GBA version and I'm about half-way through. Will I see it through to the end this time? Your guess is as good as mine...

Final Fantasy VI - Kaiser Dragon and Omega Weapon
I haven't felt the urge to play through the GBA version because I've already played through this game so many times. One day I'll take it on though.

Final Fantasy X - Dark Aeons and Penance
See earlier explanation.

Final Fantasy XI - Dynamis? and ????
I have a severe dislike of MMOs, so I don't know if I'll ever get these and I have no idea what the most powerful superboss even is right now... Maybe if it's available when I'm old and gray and have nothing better to do.

Final Fantasy XIV - ????
See Final Fantasy XI.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#48mh2k4Posted 12/28/2012 3:50:27 AM
Isn't that like..... 50 days?
---
Alt+F4 is a Magical key!!!
#49Seifer_usPosted 12/28/2012 3:52:32 AM
zUkUu posted...
Beat the game twice. never run over 50 hours. and I beat every dark aeon and penance. Zanmato for the cheese.

Doesn't that kinda' just... take all the fun out of it?
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#50Nightmare637Posted 12/28/2012 3:53:41 AM
luigi4728 posted...
100+