This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1200+ hrs on FFX...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 1200+ hrs on FFX...

User Info: Hash062

Hash062
4 years ago#81
1200 hours wtf. It's for all those ridiculous challenges you people torture yourselves with.

I didn't even beat Penance out of boredom, stopped after taking down the Dark Aeons. All strategy just goes over the window at that level. Just attack 20+ times before being insta-killed, then heal/revive, use Wakka's Overdrive and little else. Hated it.

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#82
I played it about three times. I think it's around 120 hours.

User Info: Tiberius1151

Tiberius1151
4 years ago#83
100ish
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

User Info: Eternal_Dream21

Eternal_Dream21
4 years ago#84
I've done three playthroughs that had more or less 130 hours into them, so I guess 400 hours? X is my favorite FF, I really like the story and the battle system is my favorite one.

User Info: blakenick

blakenick
4 years ago#85
Probably around 150 hours and every Aeon... why would you bother getting 99 of every item, that just seems stupid.

I doubt he spent 1200, he probably forgot a zero.
It's common courtesy for a lady to swallow
If you lived here, you'd be pwned by now

User Info: beny_pimpster

beny_pimpster
4 years ago#86
Soliquidus posted...
I wont ever understand how someone can spend so much time on a Single Player Game. Apparently you really love the game tho dude......so good for you I guess

i did too cause of blitzball :D

User Info: DxZ99

DxZ99
4 years ago#87
I mean... if it was open world. Say GTA, ES, or had MP of some form... but for a traditional single player rpg like this? Good job man... Thats all I gotta say.

User Info: rodwipeisdead

rodwipeisdead
4 years ago#88
I haven't played it in years, but I still remember the time. 380 hours. Taking out those dark aeons involved a lot of grinding.
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
4 years ago#89
Soliquidus posted...
I wont ever understand how someone can spend so much time on a Single Player Game. Apparently you really love the game tho dude......so good for you I guess

I don't understand how people can just cycle through maps on MP over and over again. Different people, different gaming styles.
PLAYING - Far Cry 3 (360), Walking Dead (360), Tales Of Graces f (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns

User Info: GhoullyX

GhoullyX
4 years ago#90
Whats_Up4444 posted...

Ugh. F***ing Yunalesca.

Redoing her and that cutscene 4 or 5 times after death probably took 3 hours total for me. And I didn't even know you could save after the first cutscene.
You just lost the Game!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 1200+ hrs on FFX...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived