This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so do this board still hate DmC?

#1thegame216Posted 12/27/2012 10:11:24 PM
because from combo videos based on only a demo, and myself playing the demo as well as capcom pumping out new footage, i'm inclined to say that this game is will be solid and IMO is better than MGR based on the demos. MGR combo potential seems much more limited in comparison to DmC which is odd considering platinum games developed it.
#2HwoarangExpert1Posted 12/27/2012 10:54:42 PM
your on http://www.gamefaqs.com do you really need to ask this?
---
PSN - Ziaro_7
#3caffiend7Posted 12/27/2012 10:58:09 PM
Yes literally everyone hates DmC(not joking) and is one of the worst games ever made for certain reasons
---
"Man its like MGR:R is that hot girl you want to talk to at the party but can't.. and DmC is that drunk girl that won't leave you alone"-Dominus_1
#4Battleship_GrayPosted 12/27/2012 11:00:31 PM
I don't hate it, but based on the demo I dislike it and shan't be purchasing it. Bully for you if you dig it though.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#5agrissaPosted 12/27/2012 11:02:27 PM
inB4DmCDefenseForce
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#6OmegaPosted 12/27/2012 11:06:30 PM
DmC is terrible, based off of the demo and all of the videos released thus far.

MGR isn't fun either.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#7legionofpancakePosted 12/27/2012 11:06:37 PM
Nah, it was pretty fun. The whole Futurama reference still weirds me out, though.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#8Brocken_JrPosted 12/27/2012 11:09:33 PM
legionofpancake posted...
Nah, it was pretty fun. The whole Futurama reference still weirds me out, though.

what futurama reference?
---
Sonic:"I gotta take a breather! Do you guys mind if i smoke? I'LL GO OUTSIDE!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#9caffiend7Posted 12/27/2012 11:12:16 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...

what futurama reference?

DmC has a demon the craps out a liquid for soda like in futurama has a slug crap out soda.
Both called the secret ingredient
---
"Man its like MGR:R is that hot girl you want to talk to at the party but can't.. and DmC is that drunk girl that won't leave you alone"-Dominus_1
#10legionofpancakePosted 12/27/2012 11:13:28 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...

what futurama reference?

The beverage that's advertised in the beginning is a parody of Slurm from the show. The boss, the "Secret Ingredient" is the same term used for the queen being the one making the Slurm.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.