This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xenoblade Chronicles NEEDED to be a PS3 game and NOT go to the Wii!!!

#151Blaze3244Posted 12/28/2012 3:21:34 PM
HellsingOrg posted...
Playing it right now and it is THE BEST JRPG of the year, it's actually my GOTY and one of the best JRPGs I played in a long time.

This game NEEDED to have been made for PS3 in all HD beauty and glory to be played with a Dualshock 3.

Why in the world was this made for the wii again?
I mean seriously more people would have bought if it was released for the console that all JRPG fans own this gen which is the PS3 duh.

Or at least a multiplatform release would have been good too.

I agree completely. i have the big three systems and wii was garbage. Could've been that much better on ps3/xbox360. I think its funny in some reveiws about it how beautiful the graphics r. yeah, right. And we will say it again when ps4/720 dont get a exclusive for wii u that could've been that much better. Still buying a wii u but damn nintendo catch ur hardware up!!!
#152lambchipsPosted 12/28/2012 3:24:04 PM
Scion_Machina posted...
You people disgust me on the same level as those ignorant monkeys who complain that Bayonetta 2 is WiiU exclusive when no other company would raise a finger for her.

to be fair this is the ps3 board.... its a place filled with entitled gamers lol
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#153KenauePosted 12/28/2012 3:26:03 PM
Well, no...it DIDN'T need to be a PS3 title. The game was phenomenal on the Wii, so it's fine there.
---
A Proud Supporter of the Nashville Predators!
Goddamn lockout cancelling my season...
#154Scion_MachinaPosted 12/28/2012 3:27:13 PM
monkeypahng posted...
So much butthurt in this topic.

Is it really necessary to hate on Nintendo just because you want a first party title to go on other consoles?

Tell me about it. It's like these children never had to choose between an SNES or Sega Genesis.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#155Scion_MachinaPosted 12/28/2012 3:28:07 PM
lambchips posted...
Scion_Machina posted...
You people disgust me on the same level as those ignorant monkeys who complain that Bayonetta 2 is WiiU exclusive when no other company would raise a finger for her.

to be fair this is the ps3 board.... its a place filled with entitled gamers lol

roflmao Yeah,I forgot how stupid these boards can get.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#156UniversquallPosted 12/28/2012 3:31:49 PM
I doubt people are hating on it for being on a Nintendo system. They just think it'd look amazing as a non PS2 gen game.
---
NP: Suikoden III (PS2) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) MNR (Vita) Total Annihilation (PC) Xenoblade (Wii U) Nope (360)
#157Scion_MachinaPosted 12/28/2012 3:33:25 PM
IDK,then you got your hipsters saying that this game is overrated crap and using poor insults based on some alternate reality version of the game as opposed to the game itself.

Your call?
---
#158Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 12/28/2012 3:39:19 PM
HellsingOrg posted...
Xenoblade Chronicles NEEDED to be a PS3 game and NOT go to the Wii!!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/317/2/9/old_demotivational_poster__quadruple_facepalm_by_nothguy-d5kybjx.jpg
---
http://bit.ly/SyYS2j
Please click that link and read that post!!!
#159Shishio07Posted 12/28/2012 3:57:29 PM
I dont understand why they even bother making RPGs or Strategy games for the Wii, I thought the Wii was for olf people and children who don't want to learn how to play a game but just be engorged on all the sim-sport games and whatever other garbage Nintendo is putting out that isnt Fire Emblem.
#160SoleilArclionPosted 12/28/2012 4:07:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]