This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xenoblade Chronicles NEEDED to be a PS3 game and NOT go to the Wii!!!

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Xenoblade Chronicles NEEDED to be a PS3 game and NOT go to the Wii!!!
3 years ago#21
I agree, looks like a great game, but I don't want to buy a Wii just for one game.
3 years ago#22
I just listed 10 good Wii exclusive RPGs in a different thread.

It did include Phantom Brave(not exclusive, but with content exclusive to home consoles), Little King's Story and Muramasa(not RPGs, but will probably appeal to JRPG fans) though.
---
Polite conversation should never include Politics, Religion or what constitutes an RPG.
Playing a game for it's story is like watching porn for it's story.
3 years ago#23
Maybe we could get an HD port on the Wii U.


But really, the PS3 already has tons of good JRPG's. People piss on the Wii for not getting good games constantly and whine even harder when it actually gets good games.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#24
zUkUu posted...
buy the game. put it aside. download an emulator and play it with 16x AA, full hd and whatnot on pc.


This brothah, this!!!
---
when's dreamcast 2 coming out
3 years ago#25
Chocobo115 posted...
Hope Monolith can break free from the chains of Nintendo, so they can release their games on Playstation consoles and gain a larger audience.
Also hope mistwalker figures this out as well.


Hahaha...sorry, but that's not happening for a Nintendo owned company.
3 years ago#26
From: mogar002 | Posted: 12/28/2012 5:43:54 AM | #007
Nintendo owns Monolith, why can't people grasp this?


Because it's such a depressing fact that people tend to forget it.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
3 years ago#27
ADHDguitar posted...
Maybe we could get an HD port on the Wii U.


But really, the PS3 already has tons of good JRPG's. People piss on the Wii for not getting good games constantly and whine even harder when it actually gets good games.



because if the wii has 95% garbage shovelware games then the remaining 5% are games we all care and want and its not fair because you then have to buy a garbage system to play a few amazing games.

oh and Xenoblade Chronicles and Last Story >>>>>>>>> than any ps3 jrpg and thats just wrong.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
3 years ago#28
Oh look, the cute "Nintendo is for kiddies so I don't have one" mentality. How absolutely precious. Even if it is more juvenile a thought than the "age rating" of Nintendo games.

Thing of it is, everyone's precious manly Sony and MS had their chance at getting Monolith to make the game for them. They didn't bite. Oh well.

I can't wait for the 3DS and WiiU titles. Wow us all again, Mono.
3 years ago#29
I can't find the wii version anywhere that isn't amazon for like 100 dollars.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
3 years ago#30
It would have been a success had it release on PS3. JRPGs don't sell well on other systems.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Xenoblade Chronicles NEEDED to be a PS3 game and NOT go to the Wii!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived