This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Greatest JRPG that Sony Missed Out On

#41jrr18Posted 12/28/2012 9:17:29 PM
ComfortablySad posted...
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

I agree but bioware is in canada so it's not really a JRPG.
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#42jrr18Posted 12/28/2012 9:19:38 PM
okamhunite posted...
Dawn Guard and KOTOR and WRPG "Western RPG's" not JRPG's 'Japanese RPG's"

Also Bethesda announced a PS3 release date for dragon born so Dawn guard could still come.
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#43ShineboxerPosted 12/28/2012 9:28:33 PM
Shineboxer posted...
Shineboxer posted...
Yes, Wikipedia is such a reliable source. And why the hell are you so upset? Lol.

Here comes the "HUURRR DURRR", "HE MAD" line.

Not mad, just dissapointed by your utter stupidity.

I'm asking if you're upset because of all the name calling. Relax, man, lol. Also, never use Wikipedia as an official source.

So you decided to put your head in the sand? Nice.

No. That's what you've basically done by throwing out a non-credible source and claiming it was official. A bit foolish.

Sure, bro. Deflect and ad hominem more.

I'm not gonna waste my time searching for it, I'm right until you prove otherwise( Which we both know you won't).
#44kamikaze135Posted 12/28/2012 9:34:51 PM
@Shineboxer

You haven't provided facts. Your're assuming something and classifying it as a fact. Then you go on to use Wikipedia, something anybody can easily edit, as proof. Sorry that I upset you earlier, but I refuse to believe something without facts to back it up. It's pathetic that you would take something on Wikipedia seriously without doing research on it. Again, sorry if I'm offending you.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#45thompsontalker7Posted 12/28/2012 9:39:37 PM
The Last Story.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#46lambchipsPosted 12/28/2012 9:42:56 PM
kamikaze135 posted...
Did Microsoft buy the IP after the two Blue Dragon games came out for the DS?

blue dragon had always been ms IP afaik, but they could get the games on the ds because ms didnt have a handheld... so they could put their games on other platforms, as it wasnt in direct competition with the home consoles

diddy kong racing was also on ds and was made by rare (which at that time was a ms developer)
^ i think
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#47Bancario51Posted 12/28/2012 9:46:25 PM
Dragon's Sky Song

So amazing you probably never even heard of it
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#48kamikaze135Posted 12/28/2012 9:49:06 PM(edited)
@lambchips

They made the original Diddy Kong Racing before Microsoft bought them out....I think the original released in the late 90s and they were bought by Microsoft in the early 2000s...I think. Though the DS version came out after the acquisition. Does Nintendo own that IP? Idk. Maybe they had to make a deal with Microsoft. Again, I wouldn't know this.

I'm not saying that BD isn't owned by Microsoft. In fact, I wouldn't doubt it. I just want some proof from him since all he did was post a Wiki link claiming it to be true then went on to calling me names out of anger, lol. Plain ignorance.

You might be right though.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden