This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the last game you Platinumed?

#21BurgerTime79Posted 12/28/2012 6:37:00 PM
I think it was Dante's Inferno.
I know I have about 3 games that I need to do a second playthrough to get the platinum. Those being Bioshock, Mass Effect 2, and Dead Space. A friend of mine sent me a copy of the Mega Drive Collection, and I'm debating if I want to platinum it for the hell of it. Considering how rabid the anti trophy people are against easy trophies, and the instant labeling of "trophy whoring" for simply getting them, I might not do it.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#22MetroidHunter13Posted 12/28/2012 6:38:54 PM
playstation all stars for the vita last night.
---
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
PSN - Disp0sable_13
#23SF_BombPosted 12/28/2012 6:39:08 PM
None, because i suck at games.
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#24CassyChanPosted 12/28/2012 6:44:49 PM
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

One of my favourite games.
#25rodwipeisdeadPosted 12/28/2012 6:48:10 PM
Saint's Row The Third
---
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.
#26TRIAZlCPosted 12/28/2012 6:48:54 PM
Ratchet and Clank q Force
---
http://www.facebook.com/MySonsMusic - my band, check us out. (I play drums, synth and backing vox).
PSN= Triazic
#27awesomesauce13Posted 12/28/2012 6:52:47 PM
Borderlands 2. Just started Demon's Souls and NFS Shift 2, but I doubt I'll platinum either of them
#28BurgerTime79Posted 12/28/2012 6:54:30 PM
Borderlands 2 is one of those games that I'll likely get close to platinuming, but won't do, because I don't play my games online. Other than that, still have to reach lv50, beat the biggest boss in the game, and get the individual trophies for the characters.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#29CassyChanPosted 12/28/2012 7:13:38 PM(edited)
BurgerTime79 posted...
A friend of mine sent me a copy of the Mega Drive Collection, and I'm debating if I want to platinum it for the hell of it. Considering how rabid the anti trophy people are against easy trophies, and the instant labeling of "trophy whoring" for simply getting them, I might not do it.

Ignore those idiots who game solely for trophies and judge how other people are entertained when gaming based on what little square .pngs they have unlocked, they're pathetic and generally (although I like to collect trophies because I've always enjoyed doing 100% everything a game has to offer) the trophy community is full of morons who think trophies and by extension gaming are all about measuring e-peens.

The SMD Collection has some of the finest games ever made (imo), I've got the Japanese and US releases and tbh I still play them every now and then and I've got platinums for both (years later I'm actually still playing Phantasy Start IV on it). It's a lot of fun to go through each of the classics with a little goal in mind and play a chunk of all those older games and the trophy requirements are pretty fitting for a lot of the games.

If you think you'll have fun with it then play it, likewise if you think you'll enjoy getting the trophies and in the process trying out every game then do it.
#30kingofall214Posted 12/28/2012 7:06:20 PM
Uncharted Golden Abyss for vita

Last ps3 plat was Assassins creed 3
---
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214