This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the last game you Platinumed?

#31kel25Posted 12/28/2012 8:09:02 PM
The Walking Dead. Probably the easiest platinum there will ever be. All you have to do is beat the game once and you get the platinum.
#32BurgerTime79Posted 12/28/2012 8:34:57 PM
CassyChan posted...
Ignore those idiots who game solely for trophies and judge how other people are entertained when gaming based on what little square .pngs they have unlocked, they're pathetic and generally (although I like to collect trophies because I've always enjoyed doing 100% everything a game has to offer) the trophy community is full of morons who think trophies and by extension gaming are all about measuring e-peens.

The SMD Collection has some of the finest games ever made (imo), I've got the Japanese and US releases and tbh I still play them every now and then and I've got platinums for both (years later I'm actually still playing Phantasy Start IV on it). It's a lot of fun to go through each of the classics with a little goal in mind and play a chunk of all those older games and the trophy requirements are pretty fitting for a lot of the games.

If you think you'll have fun with it then play it, likewise if you think you'll enjoy getting the trophies and in the process trying out every game then do it.

Lol well the thing is, I already own and platinumed the US version. I was going to do the same with the UK one simply because I can. A friend of mine on another site was looking for a US version to exchange his UK one for, so I found a copy for $10 and shipped it off to him.
Plus it gives my wife an import to play, on top of her being a Sega fangirl.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#33WarhawkPosted 12/28/2012 8:36:56 PM
For me it was either Heavy Rain or NASCAR The Game 2011.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#34SayoriaPosted 12/28/2012 8:38:19 PM
Legasista
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#35carib2gPosted 12/28/2012 8:47:04 PM
Dead or Alive 5
---
Best of 2012: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png
#36AeladyaPosted 12/28/2012 8:48:40 PM
I've only beaten 2 games completely, Skyrim and The Walking Dead.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is "you fail".
"Santa only visits homes on December 24th! That's in December you nitwit!"
#37EternaLBleedinGPosted 12/28/2012 8:49:15 PM
MGS4 - first time i finished a game 9x in a row
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea 4
On Hold: Star Ocean: TLHI
#38Death_By_MattamPosted 12/28/2012 8:50:08 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4.
#39clevermonikerPosted 12/28/2012 8:52:16 PM
God of War III.
#40CassyChanPosted 12/28/2012 8:55:19 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Lol well the thing is, I already own and platinumed the US version. I was going to do the same with the UK one simply because I can. A friend of mine on another site was looking for a US version to exchange his UK one for, so I found a copy for $10 and shipped it off to him.
Plus it gives my wife an import to play, on top of her being a Sega fangirl.

Ah, that's cool, sounds like your wife has excellent taste, haha. I'd still say go for the second plat if you'll find it fun, that's the whole point of gaming, right? :)