This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni no kuni was bad

#11OtakuGameraPosted 12/28/2012 9:15:06 PM
was bad? so now its good then.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#12overmaxxPosted 12/28/2012 9:20:41 PM
Troll OP aside, I actually am finding hard to get interested in this game.

For a game about raising monsters, the monsters sure do not look cool or interesting, and the battle system may be too slow/easy from what I have seen and played, but that's just a demo so who knows.
#13Bancario51Posted 12/28/2012 9:22:16 PM
Studio Ghibili makes me hard so I find it easy to get into the game
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#14userfrigginamePosted 12/28/2012 9:23:30 PM
I wrote you off as a biased source when you said the graphics were mediocre. The art is by Studio Ghibli, which has had many of its animated films receive critical and financial success. I can't doubt what you said about the other things because I haven't played the game, but I at least saw the graphics, and I'd say that you just don't like that art style, and so you say it's mediocre. You might as well right off Borderlands and Wind Waker. Also, wrote you off as a biased source as you didn't even bother naming at least one positive. Ppl who only bother to discuss one side of any topic usually are invalid sources.
#15nouseravailablePosted 12/28/2012 9:25:04 PM
Bancario51 posted...
Studio Ghibili makes me hard so I find it easy to get into the game

Same. The art and the world map are gorgeous, i just hope it have that fantasy mood that ghibli movies always have. Idk about the battle system since i just thought some odd boss wich took a long time and some random enemies wich i 1 shotted...
---
"I dont have a daughter. But I cant let that stop me from sorting out her musical training." -why the lucky stiff