This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name an intelligent fanbase

#51kingrat2314Posted 12/29/2012 4:57:58 PM
Most Dark Souls fans are pretty intelligent. Especially Epic Name Bro. Most anti-Dark Souls guys are not. That isn't to say the people who just didn't care for it, but the people who are vocal about it and think all games need an easy mode or think that Dark Souls has artificial difficulty.
---
Never thought I'd see so many people act so proud of having terrible grammar.
#52JuanZoloPosted 12/29/2012 5:01:07 PM
No fanbase is intelligent. There may be intelligent people in a fanbase, but there will always be stupid people. ALWAYS!
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#53JuanZoloPosted 12/29/2012 5:02:42 PM
jrr18 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
SuperShadowAce posted...
None, every fanbase has terrible people in it.

terrible response, doesn't add anything to the conversation

:P

But it's true.A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.

This.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#54HabefietPosted 12/29/2012 5:03:45 PM
I am embarrassed that three or four people seriously missed the fact that the "if the Earth is billions of years old how come it's only 2012" post was a joke. Like. Holy ****. That's one of the oldest jokes in the book.
#55JuanZoloPosted 12/29/2012 5:03:53 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
No fan base can be considered intelligent because they contain many individuals, and the intelligence of individuals within a group can't be measured.

However, there is a high probability that every fan base contains some intelligent people.

F****** troll topic, though

This.
---
#56OrangeSchweesePosted 12/29/2012 5:04:21 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
No fan base can be considered intelligent because they contain many individuals, and the intelligence of individuals within a group can't be measured.

However, there is a high probability that every fan base contains some intelligent people.

F****** troll topic, though
#57OrangeSchweesePosted 12/29/2012 5:05:07 PM
Habefiet posted...
I am embarrassed that three or four people seriously missed the fact that the "if the Earth is billions of years old how come it's only 2012" post was a joke. Like. Holy ****. That's one of the oldest jokes in the book.

He phrased it poorly.
#58BMac89Posted 12/29/2012 5:05:59 PM
Justin Bieber fanbase
---
I was on Intervention
#59crazyman32Posted 12/29/2012 5:06:30 PM
BMac89 posted...
Justin Bieber fanbase

nice joke post.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#60ProzacIsBackPosted 12/29/2012 5:10:56 PM
Shibby_123 posted...
Zurrur posted...
mogar002 posted...
Atheists

Yo Atheists, if its only year 2012, then how come is the world millions of years old?

Checkmate

Atheists: 0
Christians: 1

The year is 2012 AD which means after christ, they only started counting years when jesus was born. Anything before is BC which is before christ. Non christians use AC and BCE in the places of the mentioned abbreviations.

if you feel that you are right with your beliefs, keep them to yourself and stop trolling a message board about videogames.
Just think to yourself "would jesus be doing this".

(I'm atheist btw and before anyone verbally rapes me, I have 100% respect for all religions and cultures)

Technically, it means Anno Domini / In the year of our lord. Not After Christ or After Death or After Anything, etc.

And while they'd been counting years for a long, long time, the A.D. / B.C. system wasn't created until ~525 A.D., when someone decided that Jesus was great and the old system sucked.

But yeah. Religious people are certainly not logical. Sorry.
---
Prozac is a dick.
But he's a great player. He's like the Kanye West of GameFAQs, if Kanye had talent.