This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XI

#1DrEaM_420Posted 12/29/2012 3:59:07 PM
With the new expansion coming out, how the heck is this game not on the Ps3? Its on the 360...this game is fantastic.
---
Dream on..
#2Pereb27Posted 12/29/2012 4:00:27 PM
It's on PS2.
#3BurgerTime79Posted 12/29/2012 4:03:22 PM
They probably learned from their mistake of putting the game on the 360. People cried and complained the game wasn't next gen graphics. They cried that it required a monthly fee. They cried that the game didn't support headsets.
If they were to make a PS3 version, they'd have to make a whole new version.

I was playing the PC version up until Wings of the Goddess. Really enjoyed the game, but I wish there was an offline equivalent for when the game finally shuts down.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#4overmaxxPosted 12/29/2012 4:11:24 PM
An offline version with reduced grinding and drops and further tailored for single-player (like AI team mates) would be a definite buy for me.

I love the content in the game, I just don't have/want to spend the time on getting through the horrible grind and finding a party etc.
#5zUkUuPosted 12/29/2012 4:14:13 PM
overmaxx posted...
An offline version with reduced grinding and drops and further tailored for single-player (like AI team mates) would be a definite buy for me.

I love the content in the game, I just don't have/want to spend the time on getting through the horrible grind and finding a party etc.

they need to eventually as they can't run the servers forever.
#6servb0tsPosted 12/29/2012 4:39:08 PM
becuase its on PS2, PC and 360 and can be played on PS3 B/C.

I'm looking forwards to FFXIV. already payed it off. FFXI is an amazing game. PS3 kind of disappointed me because no EverQuest this Gen. at all.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#7antoinejonesPosted 12/29/2012 4:40:34 PM
overmaxx posted...

umm it already has everything you mentioned except offline lol

gridinng and drops are stupidly reduced now.. you can get from level 1 to max level in a week now when it used to take a full year at launch lol
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#8kamikaze135Posted 12/29/2012 4:40:59 PM
overmaxx posted...

I'd buy the game in a heartbeat if they did this. That and allow us to hire NPCs and equip them, change their classes, along with tweak their AI with something similar to the Gambit System in FFXII.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#9servb0tsPosted 12/29/2012 4:44:30 PM
kamikaze135 posted...
overmaxx posted...

I'd buy the game in a heartbeat if they did this. That and allow us to hire NPCs and equip them, change their classes, along with tweak their AI with something similar to the Gambit System in FFXII.

I enjoyed FFXII because of this, it would be nice to see FFXI do this i woudn't complain played FFXI from PS2 debut day 6+years lol. Many level 75 classes.
---
#10servb0tsPosted 12/29/2012 4:47:12 PM
DrEaM_420 posted...
With the new expansion coming out, how the heck is this game not on the Ps3? Its on the 360...this game is fantastic.

TC new expansion is only on PC & 360, SE not bringin it to PS2 due to graphic changes and already stated that. I wouldn't be surprised if FFXI went Free to Play 2013.
---