This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NBA Jam On Fire Edition is the next PS Plus "free" game

#1carlosmuniz20Posted 12/29/2012 11:16:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CjsK_u__e3s
---
PSN ID: melloack
#2dkconklinPosted 12/29/2012 11:19:14 PM
Too bad i already have it. Its pretty decent actually. Very challenging.
#3RyuuHou25Posted 12/29/2012 11:21:56 PM
You realize this means they have all of this stuff up on the store far in advance and STILL cannot consistently have the damn stuff update and available properly and at a regular time on a weekly basis.

But cool exploit!
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4crazyman32Posted 12/29/2012 11:25:22 PM
good news.I was actually thinking of buying this game two days ago so,I am glad I didn't now.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#5arclouks_xPosted 12/29/2012 11:25:26 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
You realize this means they have all of this stuff up on the store far in advance and STILL cannot consistently have the damn stuff update and available properly and at a regular time on a weekly basis.

But cool exploit!

I get the feeling this is a one time thing due to the holidays.
---
PSN:arclouksx -playing:Unit 13,Legend of dragoon,ff6,kz3mp.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#6Iceberg73ePosted 12/29/2012 11:27:05 PM

But cool exploit!

Well I would say that since none of this is new content being placed on the store, but rather old content and goes on sale or PS+ based on a time stamp. Would also example the rather early update from earlier this week as well. I really doubt this "exploit" would work the following week.
---
Ill lick all fanboys ass! - arsios
#7crazyman32Posted 12/29/2012 11:28:21 PM
arclouks_x posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

But cool exploit!

I get the feeling this is a one time thing due to the holidays.

That is what I am thinking as well since the store updates Monday again this coming week.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.