This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think JOURNEY will be free for PLUS members?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you think JOURNEY will be free for PLUS members?

User Info: N00bGamerIsN00b

N00bGamerIsN00b
4 years ago#1
I really want to play the game but i don't like the fact that this game is very short, so i'm wondering if you think this game will be free for PLUS members soon...

User Info: MercuryPSP

MercuryPSP
4 years ago#2
Probably for EU, seeing as they seem to get the better free games. Otherwise, no. But its only like 7$ right now, less than the price of seeing a movie. Both last about the same length..but Journey will top any movie you have seen in quite some time (in my opinion of course).
PSN: MercuryEQ
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/MercuryEQ

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
4 years ago#3
MercuryPSP posted...
Probably for EU, seeing as they seem to get the better free games.

There's just been a fairly big discount on Journey and The Unfinished Swan (combo pack) for Europe, and the Blog team confirmed that they actively tried to avoid having a game that was recently discounted as part of the Plus games. Journey therefore probably won't be part of Plus for Europe any time soon. It could happen, but I just don't think it's very likely (and we know for sure it isn't going to happen in January).
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you think JOURNEY will be free for PLUS members?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived