This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you passing on Dark Souls 2 since it has been casualized ?

#11RollingCradlePosted 12/30/2012 9:24:08 AM
I'm passing because the whole franchise is garbage.

Where's my Otogi 3?
#12servb0tsPosted 12/30/2012 9:38:47 AM(edited)
I'll end up getting it an platinum it as well, but they seriously need better spells. more elemental spells, did good on more weapons, also need an ability to hang on edge.

Dark Souls has co-op server so i'll mostly be on than helping fellow PSN friends. PVP can only do so much for me, before get bored of winning and losing lol.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#13nonexistingheroPosted 12/30/2012 9:37:29 AM
We know next-to-nothing about the game. As long as the game is still just as challenging and has tons of exploration I'd get it. If they do include difficulties they should create it on the normal difficulty first (like Demon's and Dark Souls difficult), then scale down the difficulty from there.

Otherwise it will end up being a game that was designed to be easy from the start, with only damage making a difference.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#14GunzleaderPosted 12/30/2012 12:49:52 PM
sorry but biggest noobs here the ones passing on it cause of easy mode. lmfao how sad ass can you get?
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#15jubjub360Posted 12/30/2012 12:50:52 PM
SoleilArclion posted...
Hookups posted...
No, I'm passing on Dark Souls 2 because the previous 2 Souls games were trash. I also now believe From Soft are terrible developers because they willingly released and hyped such trash.

Sucking at the game =/= the game sucks.

Following a user around and claiming that he's bad at a game without any prior knowledge=trolling.
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#16AeladyaPosted 12/30/2012 12:53:48 PM
If you wanna play a hard game, go play The Binding of Isaac. Dark Souls really is easy compared to that game.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is "you fail".
"Santa only visits homes on December 24th! That's in December you nitwit!"
#17cronoknightPosted 12/30/2012 12:53:54 PM
YES I'M PASSING ON THIS GARBAGE. FROMSOFT HAS SOLD IT' "SOUL" TO THE DEVIL.

hold me ;_;
---
PSN ID: crono_knight
#18SoleilArclionPosted 12/30/2012 12:58:16 PM
jubjub360 posted...
SoleilArclion posted...
Hookups posted...
No, I'm passing on Dark Souls 2 because the previous 2 Souls games were trash. I also now believe From Soft are terrible developers because they willingly released and hyped such trash.

Sucking at the game =/= the game sucks.

Following a user around and claiming that he's bad at a game without any prior knowledge=trolling.

And stalking me around doesn't equal trolling?

Funny part is, this is the first I saw of Hook's bad and bad taste.
#19temgunPosted 12/30/2012 12:58:49 PM
LAGswitchLARRY posted...
Everything is ruined this gen

Oh, so you've seen the gameplay already? A link for it please? I can't find any footage of the game FOR SOME ODD REASON.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#20okamhunitePosted 12/30/2012 1:01:55 PM
Maybe, i'm not sure yet.
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...