This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you passing on Dark Souls 2 since it has been casualized ?

#21jubjub360Posted 12/30/2012 12:06:00 PM(edited)
SoleilArclion posted...
jubjub360 posted...
SoleilArclion posted...
Hookups posted...
No, I'm passing on Dark Souls 2 because the previous 2 Souls games were trash. I also now believe From Soft are terrible developers because they willingly released and hyped such trash.

Sucking at the game =/= the game sucks.

Following a user around and claiming that he's bad at a game without any prior knowledge=trolling.

And stalking me around doesn't equal trolling?

Funny part is, this is the first I saw of Hook's bad and bad taste.

I came into this topic and saw you post about the same guy from another topic I went into. I proceeded to back him up because you're being a dick to him.

I'm not stalking. You though are going into every topic and specifically finding this guy and posting about him. Proof is the other topic.

Here just for you since I know you're a new user and all:
Trolling: Provoking other users to respond inappropriately
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#22shawnmckPosted 12/30/2012 12:04:39 PM
How has Dark Souls 2 been "casualized"...?
There is absolutely no evidence of this.

All that has been stated was that they want to make certain elements of the game easier to get into, and when asked in the latest Slate magazine they specified that they think the On-line and the covenents could use some work, as well as some of the story elements so that people get more out of them.

They are NOT casualizing the game-play.
STOP spreading lies & rumors that have no basis in fact.

And besides, they can make the game more like Dragon Age or Dragon's Dogma for all I care, and I will still be buying it.
I don't buy the D-Souls games for the difficulty, but rather the atmosphere and cool enemies & bosses.
But the new Director even stated that it will still retain its root game-play.
#23HomerJAY33Posted 12/30/2012 12:04:39 PM
I'll get it regardless its one of the few games iv enjoyed playing
---
PSN: Laststandin35
#24DocDeliciousPosted 12/30/2012 12:06:38 PM
I'm gona try it out...but if the lore, storyline, and the presentation of such, isn't on the same level as Demon's/Dark Souls (my personal draw for both games) then I probably won't spend much time on it.
---
Playing - Far Cry 3, Vanquish, SMT: Persona 3 FES, MGS HD Col, Resonance of Fate, Borderlands 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious
#25TelekiNoctisPosted 12/30/2012 12:06:47 PM
Yes. I passed on the first one since it was also casualized. I'll ignore the rest of the games they make until they make Demon's Souls 2. I couldn't care less about any of their "spiritual successor" garbage.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif
#26overmaxxPosted 12/30/2012 12:06:49 PM
That's it, I quit GameFAQs.
#27LAGswitchLARRY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 1:09:49 PM
overmaxx posted...

We'll miss you brokitten

Tell your hot dad i said hello
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#28temgunPosted 12/30/2012 1:19:41 PM
LAGswitchLARRY posted...
overmaxx posted...

We'll miss you brokitten

Tell your hot dad i said hello

That's not how you troll. You should actually respond to what people have said. You don't just come in, do some damage and then run away.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#29archizzyPosted 12/30/2012 1:36:41 PM
TelekiNoctis posted...
Yes. I passed on the first one since it was also casualized. I'll ignore the rest of the games they make until they make Demon's Souls 2. I couldn't care less about any of their "spiritual successor" garbage.

If that were true you should of skipped Demon's Souls as it was a spiritual successor of the King's Field series.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#30dj___rollPosted 12/30/2012 1:46:50 PM
Quote:SoleilArclion posted...
jubjub360 posted...
SoleilArclion posted...
Hookups posted...
No, I'm passing on Dark Souls 2 because the previous 2 Souls games were trash. I also now believe From Soft are terrible developers because they willingly released and hyped such trash.

Sucking at the game =/= the game sucks.

Following a user around and claiming that he's bad at a game without any prior knowledge=trolling.

And stalking me around doesn't equal trolling?

Funny part is, this is the first I saw of Hook's bad and bad taste.

I came into this topic and saw you post about the same guy from another topic I went into. I proceeded to back him up because you're being a dick to him.

I'm not stalking. You though are going into every topic and specifically finding this guy and posting about him. Proof is the other topic.

Here just for you since I know you're a new user and all:
Trolling: Provoking other users to respond inappropriately

@jubjub360
So you admit to trolling him too then? You followed him from one topic to another. Just like he did. You called him a dick. Isn't that also provoking other users to respond I appropriately?

Not saying, he's not in the wrong. But your actually doing the same.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10