This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you passing on Dark Souls 2 since it has been casualized ?

#31dj___rollPosted 12/30/2012 2:47:49 PM
Quote:Everything is ruined this gen
@LAGswitchLARRY
I feel sad for people like you. I can't imagine going through life with such a negative attitude that I couldn't enjoy gaming this gen.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#32jubjub360Posted 12/30/2012 3:07:47 PM(edited)
dj___roll posted...
Quote:SoleilArclion posted...
jubjub360 posted...
SoleilArclion posted...
Hookups posted...
No, I'm passing on Dark Souls 2 because the previous 2 Souls games were trash. I also now believe From Soft are terrible developers because they willingly released and hyped such trash.

Sucking at the game =/= the game sucks.

Following a user around and claiming that he's bad at a game without any prior knowledge=trolling.

And stalking me around doesn't equal trolling?

Funny part is, this is the first I saw of Hook's bad and bad taste.

I came into this topic and saw you post about the same guy from another topic I went into. I proceeded to back him up because you're being a dick to him.

I'm not stalking. You though are going into every topic and specifically finding this guy and posting about him. Proof is the other topic.

Here just for you since I know you're a new user and all:
Trolling: Provoking other users to respond inappropriately

@jubjub360
So you admit to trolling him too then? You followed him from one topic to another. Just like he did. You called him a dick. Isn't that also provoking other users to respond I appropriately?

Not saying, he's not in the wrong. But your actually doing the same.

Here let me correct you on some things:
A. I am not going topic to topic, finding him and then commenting on him.
B. I did not call him a dick. I said he is being a dick. That is totally different from calling him himself a dick.
C. Using that logic, anyone who responds to anything in a thread, if it is opposite of what someone has said is provoking users to respond inappropriately. So if I said "I like apples." and you responded "I like pears." then that could be seen as you provoking others to respond inappropriately.

Defending others who have a different opinion than you is not doing the same.

Also if someone is wrong about something, I will call them out on it, whether its the same person or not.
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#33LAGswitchLARRY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 7:53:11 AM

B. I did not call him a dick. I said he is being a dick. That is totally different from calling him himself a dick.
C. Using that logic, anyone who responds to anything in a thread, if it is opposite of what someone has said is provoking users to respond inappropriately. So if I said "I like apples." and you responded "I like pears." then that could be seen as you provoking others to respond inappropriately.

Also if someone is wrong about something, I will call them out on it, whether its the same person or not.

be nice my brokitten
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#34Deathx113Posted 12/31/2012 7:56:49 AM
Dude, the Devs know it is a tough game, and they know that is why it sells.

It is still going to be tough as balls, no doubt about it.

They are making it more accessible, like (I imagine) telling you where to go/what to do in less indirect ways. Maybe a bigger/better tutorial. Some cut scenes and more dialog from npcs.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#35Deathx113Posted 12/31/2012 7:59:06 AM
jubjub360 posted...

You're both trolling, get the hell over it!

Ah, great now I'm trolling... shoot.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#36ComfortablySadPosted 12/31/2012 8:01:03 AM
Do you have any info on how they're making the game easier? The standard "make the player do more damage and monsters do less" wouldn't help much in Dark Souls. Casuals would still rage-quit after falling into pits and having to fight back to their bodies.
---
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.
#37Ebak_the_catPosted 12/31/2012 8:05:30 AM
I personally despise all this casualization crap. How are games being casualised, how is adding a difficulty level, casualizing a game? if it bothers you don't play on Easy mode, simple as that.

All I see is a bunch of elitist gaming snobs who think that if a game is too easy for them it's casualised instead of simply admiting they are a good gamer and don't wish to consider there is a broad spectrum when defining who a gamer is in this day and age.
---
Video Game Design Graduate - University Campus Suffolk - Class of 2012
#38darkshadowmasterPosted 12/31/2012 8:05:46 AM
No. I'm passing on it because while I loved Demon Souls, Dark Souls bored me.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#39Evel138Posted 12/31/2012 8:11:42 AM
No.

I loved the first two games, so I'm confident this game will be just as great.

That the internet is upset because of some changes (that none of us have even seen in actual application) is as it is always for me.......pathetic and laugh worry at the same time.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=evel138#/d5g9oo0
#40nihilist212Posted 12/31/2012 8:18:04 AM
I'm passing because I hate the Souls games. And before the fanboys say it's cause the game is too hard, it's not. I just find them boring. That being said, TC you're an idiot.
---
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero