This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Uncharted 2 is most overrated exclusive this generation

#31HomerSimpson89Posted 12/30/2012 12:49:32 PM
All Naughty dog games are overrated tjey make most unoriginal games ever made
Crash=Mario rip off and not even close as popular than Mario but some people actually thought he was Sonys mascot. Jesuus christ Fina fantasy had more fans than Trash bandicoot. Most critics admited that they are Mario clones but they still gave mostly 9/10 ratings because they were Sony fanboys.
Then we have Jak
More like Jakass. First game was unoriginal Mario wannabe and the sequels awfull gta clones. Thank god these 2 series are now forgotten.
But then we Uncharted
More like Unfarted
tis terrible Tomb raider rip off and story stolen from indiana jones. There is barely any gameplay its avtually more like awfull interavctive movie than game.'
And Last of us looks like Resident evil rip off
Sham Naughty dog for shame
#32overmaxxPosted 12/30/2012 1:09:36 PM
Marnex15 posted...
It's actually funny that the PS3 board bashes its own exclusives more often than the 360, Wii U, and Wii boards put together.

To be fair, it's the variety at fault.
Variety is good, but when you have so many different exclusives of different styles, barely anyone in their right mind will like every single one of them.
#33ChiefColePosted 12/30/2012 1:19:26 PM
They are good games but they dont deserve the nines and tens people give them. Good story, great graphics, mediocre gameplay, small replay value does not equal best ps3 game ever. I like Infamous a lot more.
---
PSN: JMONEY4ever
#34Lightning_fanPosted 12/30/2012 8:01:35 PM
Halo 3 is pretty overrated (loved its OST though). Worst of the Halo mainline games.

MGS4 is another overrated game... 2 is better.

SMG2 should not have gotten a perfect score.
#35LAGswitchLARRY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 11:04:07 AM
Lightning_fan posted...
Halo 3 is pretty overrated (loved its OST though). Worst of the Halo mainline games.

MGS4 is another overrated game... 2 is better.

SMG2 should not have gotten a perfect score.

There is an another topic on Mullet gear on here
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#36LAGswitchLARRY(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 6:34:24 AM
Happy New Year
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#37Luthor_Posted 1/1/2013 6:42:53 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
C

It's probably because it was tied in to release with the first PS3slim and yet another price drop, so people attempted to make it seem more than it was. Like if you had played the Gears of War games you'd already know U2 stole the train section and the "building falls down while you're in it" section from Gears 1 & 2 respectively...in fact there was significant hype about the Uncharted 2 engine being able to render moving objects like the train, where this has been a staple of some engines for decades.

Obviously 2 rotations later, the shock and awe wore off and Uncharted 3 is just a bit more ordinary.

My god some 360 fans are insane.You really believe that bull your are spewing?

Do some of you guys sit just on LIVE are party chat about why 360 exclusives aren't reviewing as well as PS3 games? Come up with theories or excuses?

Is it too hard to say that Uncharted 2 was one of the best games this gen because it was?

And I won't even comment of the Gears comparisons...2 games are great and nothing alike.

No.

Sony Ponies are much more rampant on the 360 boards.

360 fans on this site are generally more mature from my own observations.

Also, to contribute on topic, Uncharted is fun but I don't think its what people make it out to be. Probably a little overrated, yea.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#38ZasterrorPosted 1/1/2013 6:42:56 AM
HomerSimpson89 posted...
All Naughty dog games are overrated tjey make most unoriginal games ever made
Crash=Mario rip off and not even close as popular than Mario but some people actually thought he was Sonys mascot. Jesuus christ Fina fantasy had more fans than Trash bandicoot. Most critics admited that they are Mario clones but they still gave mostly 9/10 ratings because they were Sony fanboys.

Watch your tongue, knave
---
Miami Heat: CHAMPIONS. Hate harder
This signature was designed for YOUR viewing pleasure.
#39KouenZanPosted 1/1/2013 7:28:36 AM
if UC2 is crap, maybe you should change your hobby
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
#40JohnHitman47Posted 1/1/2013 7:41:23 AM(edited)
Halo 4, gears of war 3, resistance 3 and infamous are overrated.
Has for your thread deny.
---
Still waiting for next gen.