This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best PS3 boxing game?

#1NicodimusPosted 12/30/2012 12:47:50 PM
Is there a consensus on which PS3 boxing game is the best? The boards for all of them are pretty dead. Specifically, I'm looking to set up dream matches and have the AI play them out, rather than manually playing. Thanks for your input.
---
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
#2rschrake86Posted 12/30/2012 12:48:56 PM
Boxing... No idea...

UFC Undisputed 3 is the BEST fighting game though...
---
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned. http://psnprofiles.com/I8I_SiN_I8I
PSN- I8I_SiN_I8I
#3u_madPosted 12/30/2012 1:01:26 PM
Fight Night Round 4 is pretty fun, I haven't played Champion. If you are looking for dream matches that's probably the first one you should start with because there's no Mike Tyson in any of the games before that. In FNR4 though De La Hoya is DLC so that might be annoying.
---
"Oh it's not that bad, look, I have my own bucket!"
http://i.imgur.com/LFuql.jpg
#4hann_cannPosted 12/30/2012 1:06:06 PM
Sports Champions 2
#5jammiesPosted 12/30/2012 1:08:20 PM
Nicodimus posted...
Is there a consensus on which PS3 boxing game is the best? The boards for all of them are pretty dead. Specifically, I'm looking to set up dream matches and have the AI play them out, rather than manually playing. Thanks for your input.

YouTube
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#6KrustyBrownRingPosted 12/30/2012 1:12:05 PM(edited)
Do NOT buy Champion for anything over $5. The glitches are game breaking with no fix other than starting over. It's a great game if you only want to play local multiplayer. Not sure about the sim aspect but pretty sure it has some kind of spectator mode at least online. I could be wrong.
#7Nicodimus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 1:13:37 PM
Nicodimus posted...

YouTube

You ever watch youtube on a 61" screen? Not exactly what I had in mind. Besides, the fights would be the exact same every time.
---
#8Nicodimus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 1:15:08 PM
Fight Night Round 4 is pretty fun, I haven't played Champion. If you are looking for dream matches that's probably the first one you should start with because there's no Mike Tyson in any of the games before that. In FNR4 though De La Hoya is DLC so that might be annoying.

That's good info...so it seems like it's between FNR4 and FNC then. Both are dirt cheap at this point. Anybody play both?
---