This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vita flopping proves Sony should focus on PS3 only.

#71CrimsonGear80Posted 12/30/2012 5:23:03 PM
But yeah, right now, I don't think it has a reason to be exist. It does nothing that other devices doesn't do better. And I do believe it's games would sell better on the PS3. At least that platform has an install base

Sounds like you want to play some Vita games but can't afford one.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#72EseenuzPosted 12/30/2012 5:23:29 PM
the Topic title is non-sense

What some people are saying about the Vita now, is what some fools said about the PS3 back in '06 lol
#73Mutant1988Posted 12/30/2012 5:28:54 PM(edited)
CrimsonGear80 posted...
But yeah, right now, I don't think it has a reason to be exist. It does nothing that other devices doesn't do better. And I do believe it's games would sell better on the PS3. At least that platform has an install base

I bought a PS3 instead (And earlier this year, I bought a PSP).

Are you going to tell me I made a poor choice?
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#74ironbruPosted 12/30/2012 5:30:30 PM(edited)
That's still not a good deal for a paying customer. And sounds like a real nuisance.

Thanks for the informed reply though. It's nice to see someone being able to reply without throwing around baseless insults.

Yeah it is a bit of a nuisance and I don't really like it, but it isn't too bad. You can use the program by USB or WiFi. You simply choose the program on the Vita, pick either PC or PS3 and the program will automatically start on which one you picked. next chose what you want to be copied or backed up and that's it.

New memory cards in combination with this program was the only way they could guarantee piracy wouldn't happen the second the Vita was release. It seems to be working as well as it hasn't been hack yet, unlike the PSP which was hacked pretty much the second it was released thanks to an unintentional mistake by Sony. Basically something in the PSP's firmware unintentionally made the PSP pretty much open source the second the PSP was released.by Sony.
---
Current Playing: Front Mission 4 (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport and Wipeout Series.
#75username1289Posted 12/30/2012 5:29:23 PM(edited)
Who actually plays Portable systems anyways? 10 year olds that play it under the sheets when their supposed to be sleeping?

iphone has great games i can play in between stuff for a short period of time. theres no way im lugging a Vita/ds around LOL

Op makes a great point. Let nintendo do their thing, and focus on ps4 only.
---
His gaze burning on the edge of our dreams
#76CrimsonGear80Posted 12/30/2012 5:29:23 PM
Mutant1988 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

I bought a PS3 instead (And earlier this year, I bought a PSP).

Are you going to tell me I made a poor choice?

If you wanted to play some Vita games, then yeah looks like you did.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
#77CrimsonGear80Posted 12/30/2012 5:30:41 PM
Who actually plays Posrtable systems anyways?

People who can spell "Portable".

and I don't see Uncharted or Gravity Rush or Persona 4 on an iPhone. If 3 dollar games satisfy you though, then good for you.
---
#78username1289Posted 12/30/2012 5:33:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#79Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/30/2012 5:35:20 PM
username1289 posted...
Who actually plays Portable systems anyways? 10 year olds that play it under the sheets when their supposed to be sleeping?

Don't think I even need to say anything...
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#80EseenuzPosted 12/30/2012 5:36:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]