This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why people hate yet they still buy Cod games?

#1HomerSimpson89Posted 12/30/2012 2:08:40 PM
Everyone said from the trailers that its really new and revoltunioary
But what I see ragin old fans and old haters that keep saying that it still the same freaking thing! Activision is winning you haters are losing.
Also why Mario galaxy 2 didnt get as much as Mw3
when it was mostly copypasta game from mario galaxy 1 and new super mario bros 2 takes coping previous game in a whole new level.
Black ops 2 is best selling game in 2012 and you loser haters cant do anyhting about that fact.
#2Red_JesterPosted 12/30/2012 2:11:37 PM
wat
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#3BurgerTime79Posted 12/30/2012 2:14:34 PM
It sells a lot because there is a large subgroup of gamers who also buy that game, and not anything else. Same with sports titles.
I don't hate the series, but I also wouldn't purchase one unless it was under $10, and pre owned. I don't care enough about war shooters to warrant a $40-60 purchase, and I don't like online multiplayer.
Zero need to insult us in the end there.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#4zooknutPosted 12/30/2012 2:15:52 PM
cuz haters like to voice their opinion appearently
#5overmaxxPosted 12/30/2012 2:16:52 PM
People who hate things tend to scream harder than people who enjoy them.
#6archizzyPosted 12/30/2012 2:18:36 PM
But what I see ragin old fans and old haters that keep saying that it still the same freaking thing!

What you see for any product that has a message board dedicated to it is the vocal minority of people pointing out flaws and venting frustration.

People incorrectly assume they represent the vast majority of "everyone" when in fact they are usually a paltry sample of the overall population.

The majority of people just go about their business and use their product/play their game and don't go to dedicated message boards.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#7kratosdakota3Posted 12/30/2012 2:22:49 PM
I've noticed that people answer truthfully in polls, and spout idiotic remarks in forums. That and people like hating the popular stuff. I absolutely abhor American "football" but I don't go into the football section and announce my dislike of it. People need to shut up and leave if all they're going to comment is hatred.

/rant
---
Currently playing Playstation Allstars, Resident Evil 5, TTT2, AC3, 007 Bloodstone
#8DavCubePosted 12/30/2012 2:35:03 PM
Because people are dumb.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#9spacejamjordanzPosted 12/30/2012 5:32:23 PM
Don't understand either. If you don't know what to expect by now, then I don't know what to tell you. Cod is what Cod is. Either you buy it or you don't.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#10SoaringDivePosted 12/30/2012 5:40:05 PM
I don't buy CoD. My little brother does, and then I play a little bit of it to see if they actually made it good.

It's always a "nope".
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive