This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why people hate yet they still buy Cod games?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why people hate yet they still buy Cod games?
2 years ago#11
HomerSimpson89 posted...
when it was mostly copypasta game from mario galaxy 1

Because copying good and fun once is better than copying boring, awful, and generic multiple times a year.

Mario Galaxy is for Everyone; Black Ops 2 is for 4 year old Jimmy's first game.
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
2 years ago#12
kratosdakota3 posted...
I've noticed that people answer truthfully in polls, and spout idiotic remarks in forums. That and people like hating the popular stuff. I absolutely abhor American "football" but I don't go into the football section and announce my dislike of it. People need to shut up and leave if all they're going to comment is hatred.

/rant

this is the ps3 board, not the pewpew board, so I can hate on horrible pewpews all day here.

pewpews need to die since they have ruined video gaming
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why people hate yet they still buy Cod games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived