This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony just doesn't learn...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sony just doesn't learn...
3 years ago#1
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/12/30/is-this-sonys-evolution-gearing-up-for-next-gen/

They are already giving these guys money... did they not learn from this gen that evo is a dependency? They should have cut these guys loose.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
3 years ago#2
Sophisticated bump for those in the need to know what Sony is funding...
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
3 years ago#3
topic failed so you bump for attention hahaha
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
3 years ago#4
ManuKesna posted...
topic failed so you bump for attention hahaha

Nope... on the contrary... People just don't like to face reality. SONY has no business sinking more money into these guys. Its a hard pill to swallow, I get it.
---
3 years ago#5
I suggest to everyone to hop on the Nintendo train - choo choo
3 years ago#6
BoosterBurst posted...
I suggest to everyone to hop on the Nintendo train - choo choo

That's a short ride, man...
---
3 years ago#7
I was quite puzzled as I thought the whole time you mean "Evolution" (the Fighting Game event).
3 years ago#8
zUkUu posted...
I was quite puzzled as I thought the whole time you mean "Evolution" (the Fighting Game event).

Nah... Never that. What puzzles me about Sony, though, is their need to sink money into lesser talented Developers in hopes they can be breakout successes later on -- Like Sony wants to be a kingmaker or something, only in the videogame world. Hasn't happened yet I'm afraid.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sony just doesn't learn...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived