This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony just doesn't learn...

#1SophisticationPosted 12/30/2012 2:24:42 PM
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/12/30/is-this-sonys-evolution-gearing-up-for-next-gen/

They are already giving these guys money... did they not learn from this gen that evo is a dependency? They should have cut these guys loose.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#2Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:14:57 PM
Sophisticated bump for those in the need to know what Sony is funding...
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
#3ManuKesnaPosted 12/30/2012 4:18:56 PM
topic failed so you bump for attention hahaha
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#4Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:22:03 PM
ManuKesna posted...
topic failed so you bump for attention hahaha

Nope... on the contrary... People just don't like to face reality. SONY has no business sinking more money into these guys. Its a hard pill to swallow, I get it.
---
#5BoosterBurstPosted 12/30/2012 4:34:48 PM
I suggest to everyone to hop on the Nintendo train - choo choo
#6Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:48:22 PM
BoosterBurst posted...
I suggest to everyone to hop on the Nintendo train - choo choo

That's a short ride, man...
---
#7zUkUuPosted 12/30/2012 4:50:00 PM
I was quite puzzled as I thought the whole time you mean "Evolution" (the Fighting Game event).
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 9:12:24 PM
zUkUu posted...
I was quite puzzled as I thought the whole time you mean "Evolution" (the Fighting Game event).

Nah... Never that. What puzzles me about Sony, though, is their need to sink money into lesser talented Developers in hopes they can be breakout successes later on -- Like Sony wants to be a kingmaker or something, only in the videogame world. Hasn't happened yet I'm afraid.
---