This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 5 , have you platinum'd this game?

#21Dave4202Posted 12/31/2012 10:09:18 AM
Vergil92 posted...
Dave4202 posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...
Cotour posted...
I was working on it but the Wesker and Jill fight is too hard.

yeah, are you playing on PRO too? ..i died 64 times in that Wesker and Jill fight on PRO.

What? That fights a joke, you literally don't even have to fire a shot lol.

I can understand having a hard time with it if you're playing solo, keeping the AI partner alive can be extremely frustrating.

If Sheva is standing in the right spot when he kicks you through the door, it's a cake walk. I remember my first 5 or 6 times on Pro she was standing right beside him when he kicked me through, so he would just automatically turn and dummy her. Once I figured out that if I ran to the bottom corner right off the start then made a bee line right for the door, when he kicked me through she wouldn't even be half way to him so he'd just come after me and ignore her. It's all a matter of tricking the AI, Wesker's AI is just as dumb as Sheva's lol.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3
#22Vergil92Posted 12/31/2012 1:17:29 PM(edited)
Dave4202 posted...
Vergil92 posted...
Dave4202 posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...
Cotour posted...
I was working on it but the Wesker and Jill fight is too hard.

yeah, are you playing on PRO too? ..i died 64 times in that Wesker and Jill fight on PRO.

What? That fights a joke, you literally don't even have to fire a shot lol.

I can understand having a hard time with it if you're playing solo, keeping the AI partner alive can be extremely frustrating.

If Sheva is standing in the right spot when he kicks you through the door, it's a cake walk. I remember my first 5 or 6 times on Pro she was standing right beside him when he kicked me through, so he would just automatically turn and dummy her. Once I figured out that if I ran to the bottom corner right off the start then made a bee line right for the door, when he kicked me through she wouldn't even be half way to him so he'd just come after me and ignore her. It's all a matter of tricking the AI, Wesker's AI is just as dumb as Sheva's lol.

My problem wasn't even with Wesker, I actually used that same strategy. She just kept getting her *** kicked by Jill when I was dealing with him lol
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#23mogar002Posted 12/31/2012 1:17:53 PM
Don't see how people are struggling against Wesker and Jill, one of the easiest battles IMO. The fight against the lickers just before it was more difficult.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg