This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Donte's new character design is NOT the reason people are hating on the game!

#61wstfldPosted 12/31/2012 5:23:11 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
agrissa posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Do we need to have a daily topic about DmC?

People insecure about a video game are that sad and miserable, unfortunately.

LMAO you post in every single one of these DmC topics, desperately defending it. Insecure and miserable indeed.

You gonna cry because DmC got some good reviews? Aw, maybe you can ask the mods to ban me cause I hurt your feelings.

I did not hate on DmC in this thread did I? I'm just here to call out the trolls. That includes you and the anti-Japan Ameriboos. The mods sure don't police this place so I have to do it.

No one on this board hates Japan.
---
Last Played: Assassin's Creed 3 (8/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Assassin's Creed 3, FIFA 13
#62Devilman_AmonPosted 12/31/2012 6:58:34 PM(edited)
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Make any jokes you want, but i wouldn't say it if it wasn't true buddy.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb194/superdiddy34/mad_zps52a511e6.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/078/8/d/profile_picture_by_psychovanilleplz-d4t81qc.jpg
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#63kuterPosted 12/31/2012 6:58:00 PM
I heard Donte is a new dlc character from capcom
#64brycemorrPosted 12/31/2012 7:03:30 PM
wheepitup posted...
Winternova posted...
You can't be a fan of the series if you can't even spell Dante correctly.

That guy in DmC is not Dante though.

Oh but he is. When you hit the devil trigger you can see what he will become.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#65agrissaPosted 12/31/2012 7:12:17 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
agrissa posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
I won't need to. You'll do it to yourself the way you get upset over everything I say.

They all say the same thing. I wouldn't be so confident if the track record wasn't in my favor.

Says the person with a bad moderation history LOL. It really shocks me how you're not banned yet.

I only have one mod on my history right now. It was an unmarked spoiler I didn't lose any karma for.

and I haven't been banned because I've done nothing to be banned, unlike all those antagonists who thought they were better than me. Me still being here and not them proves they weren't. You want to be a part of that list? Keep up your "campaign" against me. I promise you will join them.

Doesn't the mods have a complete record of mod history since joining the site, and not just the ones that haven't been cleared yet? There's no WAY you can lure me into posting stuff that'll get me banned. Your stalking and trolling of Greer got him banned, but that's not gonna work on me.

That said, please don't stalk me. The last thing I want is for some Internet weirdo to stalk me. All I want is for you to stop insulting my fellow board members, and stop trying to shut down free speech on here. Oh who am I kidding of course you won't change. Well I'll have to call you out every time you do it since I'd make the boards a better place. The mods lets you get away with way too much, it's just not fair.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#66CrimsonGear80Posted 12/31/2012 7:19:29 PM
Your stalking and trolling of Greer got him banned, but that's not gonna work on me.

Yeah, wasn't because he was a loudmouth crybaby who bullied everyone and personally cried at the mods when he was punished for it....it was because of everyone else....

oh I'm sorry, I interrupted you calling everyone names and saying they were wrong, please proceed, Greer, i mean, Greer Jr., I mean.....

That said, please don't stalk me.

Wait a minute...I was in this topic before you and then you came in to address ME and I'M stalking you????

Are you a Waynes brother? Cause your parody of yourself isn't that funny.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#67CrimsonGear80Posted 12/31/2012 7:26:56 PM
There's no WAY you can lure me into posting stuff that'll get me banned.

once again, i have never lured anyone into saying anything and i don't "shut down free speech" (even though by signing up for a GFaqs account, you give up that right anyway).

They get banned because they are so hateful and spiteful and think whatever they say is right(you know, repeating the word "fact" in their posts, capitalizing words like "Wrong" and "no".sound familiar?) that a guy like me who sees things more positively and logically dares to post his opinions and it drives them insane. They go off and of course I put them in their places and they keep going off and off until they go to far and POOF....they are gone, just like anyone who lets hate dictate their lives.

If anything, they tried to shut me down and keep me from posting what I wanted....and they got punished for it because that what happens to bullies. So once again, don't say i never warned you.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
#68agrissaPosted 12/31/2012 7:28:58 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Yeah, wasn't because he was a loudmouth crybaby who bullied everyone and personally cried at the mods when he was punished for it....it was because of everyone else....

oh I'm sorry, I interrupted you calling everyone names and saying they were wrong, please proceed, Greer, i mean, Greer Jr., I mean.....

You know what's ironic you are actually more similar to Greer than anybody else. The only thing me and Greer has in common is our hatred of you...

Okay I'm not gonna talk to you anymore, just please don't stalk me.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#69CrimsonGear80Posted 12/31/2012 7:33:37 PM(edited)
You know what's ironic you are actually more similar to Greer than anybody else

I hate every game except for those made in Japan? I've been banned multiple times? I make spelling errors on purpose in an attempt to be clever but come off as a jerk?

hmmm....nope, I've done none of those things, but it's good to know you think greer was a parasite if you are comparing him to me, a person you claim to "hate".

Oh, and all those disappearing posters all "hated" me as well. Seeds being planted....

Okay I'm not gonna talk to you anymore, just please don't stalk me.

So we're just going to ignore the whole "I was in this topic first and you came in and addressed me" thing, eh?

The least you could do is delete your post if you wanted to save a little face.
---