This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Ps3 game you have ever played and Why?

#1Vidius101Posted 12/31/2012 5:03:05 AM
Lair. The controls were just obnoxious and blasphemous. Unplayable.

What yours?
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.
#2BurgerTime79Posted 12/31/2012 5:05:26 AM(edited)
Inb4 people listing games that are actually good and/or people just trash on for the sake of trashing on them. As they do with every single one of these topics.

Going to have to go with Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire. Just all around isn't a very well put together game, and that's being nice.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#3SDFan18Posted 12/31/2012 5:05:46 AM(edited)
Probably Haze. I just personally didn't really like anything about the game.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#4bigtiggie23Posted 12/31/2012 5:47:16 AM
LOST Via Domus

I played through it because I loved the show but it was a chore. The photo puzzles you had to do were bad, plus nonstop fuse puzzles. And that was pretty much it for the gameplay, aside from running from things.
---
Every morning when I wake up I stare in the mirror and ask myself:"Who was I to doubt El Dandy?"
#5Magnum_DanPosted 12/31/2012 6:35:00 AM
That's a hard one. There are a whole bunch that are equally horrible.

The biggest disappointment; not just for PS3 but for video games ever in my life was Final Fantasy XIII. It was so bad that it became one of the very few things in this world that caused me to have a permanent grudge against anyone; Square in this case. But it's still better then some PS3 games I've played.

hmmm.......

For sheer gameplay, I think it's an even match between Heavy Rain and Ninja Gaiden 3. There are very few features in any video game I hate more then those stupid on-screen button commands, and Heavy Rain was almost nothing but that. To make matters worse, the characters were so stupid that they became annoying. Sad too, since the video game was a gift by a very good friend.

Ninja Gaiden..... let's just say that; as far as I'm concerned, Tomonobu Itagaki is the Adolf Hitler of the video game industry. I don't know how much, if any of his influence went in to that game but it almost seams as though he single-handedly made it himself. That game is so bad I am better off giving you the short list of good things. Lets see, visual graphics, ease movement provided you're on flat ground, being able to actually hit someone when you choose to (a growing problem in today's video games) and..... I guess the voice acting is OK. Every other aspect of that game, even minute was horrible!

For single worst, out of the two, I am going to go with Ninja Gaiden 3. For all the problems with Heavy Rain, the characters were at least trying to do good, or at least they were at the point in the story where I had enough. But in Ninja Gaiden 3, I have never played a game in my life that comes anywhere close to it for making you hate the guy you're playing as.

Anyway, there are several other games that come very close to those two, enough that I had to really think about it too draw that conclusion.
---
'In this great world full of stuff that's neat there is one thing that cannot be beat. It's the feeling so sunny when your squeezing a bunny" ELMYRA DUFF
#6NicodimusPosted 12/31/2012 6:43:38 AM
Enchanted Arms because...well, just play it.
---
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
#7JohnHitman47Posted 12/31/2012 6:43:57 AM
Bayoneta : Boring i play 1 hour of the 360 version and sold it.

Binary domain : boring, nothing interesting, boring story.

Vanquish : the same has BD.

Skyrim : terrible combat.

XCom : boring.

Final fantassy (this gen) : its not the same anymore.

Well my list its a little big so i will stop there.
---
Still waiting for next gen.
#8joblessloserPosted 12/31/2012 6:45:43 AM
I liked Enchanted Arms.

De Blob 2 is my worst
#9zooknutPosted 12/31/2012 6:47:05 AM
I don't have a good answer for this..if I don't like a game I stop playing it and they all fall into the games that suck category and are forgotten
#10nouseravailablePosted 12/31/2012 6:59:54 AM(edited)
Vidius101 posted...
Lair. The controls were just obnoxious and blasphemous. Unplayable.

What yours?

What is project alice? Hmm, mine is Pale Mist. It felt like the dungeon navigation of Valkyrie Profile but without everything else.

joblessloser posted...
I liked Enchanted Arms.

De Blob 2 is my worst

I havent played Enchanted Arms, it looks dull and awesome at the same time... its very weird.
---
"I dont have a daughter. But I cant let that stop me from sorting out her musical training." -why the lucky stiff