This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Ps3 game you have ever played and Why?

#111carib2gPosted 1/5/2013 9:25:44 AM
For me it's RE6.

Technically I have played games with worse gameplay and mechanics, but when I consider the sheer level of disappointment compared to the hype, no other game comes close.

Worst PSN game I've played would have to be Pain, no question.
---
Best of 2012: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png
#112legendfirefoxPosted 1/5/2013 9:26:48 AM
cow1578 posted...
Homefront

Edit: Seriously? No one else has played this game? It truly is a steaming pile.

i had more fun with Homefront than Battlefield 3...
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#113legendfirefoxPosted 1/5/2013 9:33:12 AM
i can't believe no one actually named Leisure Suit Larry yet, which is the worst of the worst, one of the worst game of ps3 but also of all time. This game is a bugfest and it totally ruin the gameplay, the game was supposed to be funny but isnt at all...
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#114JohnHitman47Posted 1/5/2013 9:42:27 AM
legendfirefox posted...
i can't believe no one actually named Leisure Suit Larry yet, which is the worst of the worst, one of the worst game of ps3 but also of all time. This game is a bugfest and it totally ruin the gameplay, the game was supposed to be funny but isnt at all...

But the question its Worst Ps3 game you have ever played and Why? so don't be suprised if no one post the same game or the game that you think are the worst.
---
Still waiting for next gen.
#115legendfirefoxPosted 1/5/2013 10:26:59 AM
JohnHitman47 posted...
legendfirefox posted...

But the question its Worst Ps3 game you have ever played and Why? so don't be suprised if no one post the same game or the game that you think are the worst.

Pretty much right, im happy no one did play it :D
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#116Killingjoke_666Posted 1/5/2013 12:00:43 PM
Borderlands its boring
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!
#117Lerry757Posted 1/5/2013 12:17:23 PM
CoD: World at War. Because it's CoD.
---
Party like it's $19.99!
#118Vidius101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:10:40 PM
After Dark Souls I can't play any other action rpg because and say "WOW". It's because of the expectations again.
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.
#119TehTrumpCardPosted 1/5/2013 8:40:59 PM
Out of all the games I've never finished:

Dark Souls/Red Dead Redemption
The controls stopped me from playing well before either game got difficult or interesting.

Out of all the games I've completed:

Rage
Boring story, the game ends abruptly just as things start to get interesting with an ending that is immensly lackluster. The driving which the game prides itself on is hardly decent outside of the race events, the RC Cars are just as bad.
The easter eggs which are interesting are very easily missed, more so than in other games as these ones are very deliberately hidden in such a way that you can't stumble onto them without knowing it (except maybe the Id room).
The cards are essential for the card mini-game which is probably you're main source of income in-between missions (since it's almost impossible to gain money on this game outside of story events forcing exploration) and a lot of them can't be collected should you miss them on the first glance, which literally goes against the rules of a collect-a-thon... >insert any and all profanity here<
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-