This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Ps3 game you have ever played and Why?

#91XenobowPosted 1/4/2013 9:23:25 AM
Final Fantasy XIII
---
Lost Odyssey
#92Mutant1988Posted 1/4/2013 9:31:25 AM
Worst on PS3 is Xmen Destiny.

I bought it knowing that it wouldn't be a very good game. But given that any unsold copies of it and Too Human (Which I also bought) were to be re-called and destroyed (Court ruling - The developers illegally copied Unreal engine code and re-branded it as their own engine), I figured that I would buy a copy just for the sake of preservation and to be sure that I am able to play it, if I want to.

I actually have a habit of buying bad games intentionally (Have plenty for my other consoles, just haven't gotten around to buying any for the PS3 yet), because I enjoy analysing what exactly makes them bad. It gives me a greater appreciation and understanding of games that are good and why they are good.

Besides, it's just good fun to ridicule bad games.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#93Vidius101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:25:52 AM
Mutant1988 posted...
Worst on PS3 is Xmen Destiny.

I bought it knowing that it wouldn't be a very good game. But given that any unsold copies of it and Too Human (Which I also bought) were to be re-called and destroyed (Court ruling - The developers illegally copied Unreal engine code and re-branded it as their own engine), I figured that I would buy a copy just for the sake of preservation and to be sure that I am able to play it, if I want to.

I actually have a habit of buying bad games intentionally (Have plenty for my other consoles, just haven't gotten around to buying any for the PS3 yet), because I enjoy analysing what exactly makes them bad. It gives me a greater appreciation and understanding of games that are good and why they are good.

Besides, it's just good fun to ridicule bad games.

Never tried that game but it sounds like a stupid name lol.
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.
#94themegaman7Posted 1/5/2013 3:30:57 AM
Agarest 2. The first one was a decent, if somewhat boring SRPG held back by tasteless fanservice. The second one is exactly same expect multiplied tenfold in all other aspects except actual quality.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#95Joey2coolPosted 1/5/2013 4:10:08 AM
zooknut posted...
I don't have a good answer for this..if I don't like a game I stop playing it and they all fall into the games that suck category and are forgotten

---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart and Abe for PSASBR!
#96Vidius101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 5:19:49 AM
Joey2cool posted...
zooknut posted...
I don't have a good answer for this..if I don't like a game I stop playing it and they all fall into the games that suck category and are forgotten

Amen, this is so true.
---
#97crazyman32Posted 1/5/2013 5:25:28 AM
MalifacentX posted...
Clearly no one in this topic but myself has played "Damnation"

I have played Damnation and it belongs in a landfill.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#98crazyman32Posted 1/5/2013 5:29:16 AM
cow1578 posted...
Homefront

Edit: Seriously? No one else has played this game? It truly is a steaming pile.

I have played Damnation,Rogue Warrior and Vampire Rain all 3 make Homefront look like a 4 star game by comparison.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#99ZackG31Posted 1/5/2013 5:29:28 AM
Folk tale

It was one of the game I bought with My PS3, but it was so boring. Sorry guys
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
#100Vidius101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:30:24 AM
I was just about to buy Homefront but heard it was horrible. Homefront is a FPS right?
---