This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

playstation plus?..new to this.

#11Aadiboy2Posted 12/31/2012 3:00:47 PM
I have a question about the free games. Let's say I download a free game and my playstation plus membership runs out. If I buy the physical version of that game, can I continue off from where I left off on the digital version?
#12EoinPosted 12/31/2012 3:04:33 PM
Aadiboy2 posted...
I have a question about the free games. Let's say I download a free game and my playstation plus membership runs out. If I buy the physical version of that game, can I continue off from where I left off on the digital version?

It depends on the game, but usually you can, yes.
#13gtaking5Posted 12/31/2012 3:22:13 PM
Aadiboy2 posted...

It depends on the game, but usually you can, yes.

Yeah certain games have cross compatible saves between digital and physical. Ratchet and Clank All 4 One does not for example.
---
#NTN
#14Aadiboy2Posted 12/31/2012 4:03:35 PM
Is there any list of these cross compatible games?
#15soccerd19Posted 12/31/2012 4:17:47 PM
If you can get Plus in EU they get better games then in the US.
#16gtaking5Posted 12/31/2012 4:23:55 PM
If you can get Plus in EU they get better games then in the US.

Completely subjective. I think it was the September update, but I had every single free game they offered. And this month's hasn't been anything spectacular either. Arkham City? Have it. Vanquish? Nah. Limbo? Have superior PC version.
---
Cuddle up with me real tight
Talk to me by candlelight
#17soccerd19Posted 12/31/2012 4:31:58 PM
gtaking5 posted...

Completely subjective. I think it was the September update, but I had every single free game they offered. And this month's hasn't been anything spectacular either. Arkham City? Have it. Vanquish? Nah. Limbo? Have superior PC version.

Ok let me put it this way. If you want to be given more full ps3 games then you want to get Plus for EU, if you would rather have psn games then get it for the US

Also how is the PC version superior?