This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name a high profile game you have NEVER PLAYED

#1bigbrandon1986Posted 12/31/2012 6:26:36 PM
name a high profile game that you have never played. i for one have never ever played, owned, or purchased final fantasy VII. mainly due to the fact that i am not a very big final fantasy fantasy fan. i remember getting pretty far in final fantasy 9 although i never actually beat it. i also remember playing final fantasy X as well however i never beat it either. come to think of it i have never beaten a final fantasy game. i tried to get into 13 as i received it as a gift from a friend and hated it with a passion.

lately tho i have been thinking of downloading VII and IX on PSN.

so what high profile games have you never played. I expect alot of ppl saying they haven't played COD.....lol
---
imurhero
#2DillMan926Posted 12/31/2012 6:28:36 PM
Assassin's Creed. It looks cool (nice visuals, has style), but also looks super boring in general to play.
---
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
#3DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 12/31/2012 6:34:16 PM
Army of Two
Killzone (rented it but never really played it)
Final Fantasy
God of War
And many more lol
---
If you're ever feeling dumb just remember that sloths somtimes mistake their arms for tree branches & fall to their death.
PSN: DoubleUTeeEfff
#4userfrigginamePosted 12/31/2012 6:35:49 PM
Halo, Gears of War, and Half-Light.
#5Crimson SkysPosted 12/31/2012 6:36:31 PM
DillMan926 posted...
Assassin's Creed. It looks cool (nice visuals, has style), but also looks super boring in general to play.

The first one is kinda boring but the second and third games are worth trying.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#6KrustyBrownRingPosted 12/31/2012 6:36:51 PM
Panzer Dragoon Saga
#7archizzyPosted 12/31/2012 6:37:11 PM
bigbrandon1986 posted...
name a high profile game that you have never played. i for one have never ever played, owned, or purchased final fantasy VII. mainly due to the fact that i am not a very big final fantasy fantasy fan. i remember getting pretty far in final fantasy 9 although i never actually beat it. i also remember playing final fantasy X as well however i never beat it either. come to think of it i have never beaten a final fantasy game. i tried to get into 13 as i received it as a gift from a friend and hated it with a passion.

lately tho i have been thinking of downloading VII and IX on PSN.

so what high profile games have you never played. I expect alot of ppl saying they haven't played COD.....lol

Hah, good call.

My answer is Call of Duty.

I have nothing against the series nor do I troll on it or hate it. I just ignore it.

The only FPS games I like for some reason is old west games. I just detest any type of game with military/sci-fi/mutants/zombies/space/aliens type settings and it seems most FPS fit into one of these categories
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#8ThamauturgePosted 12/31/2012 7:00:46 PM
Assassin's Creed (will probably grab the trilogy)
Mass Effect (will probably grab the trilogy)
Gears of War
Halo
Devil May Cry (HD Collection interests me)
Jak and Daxter
Ratchet and Clank (want to pick up HD Collection)
Persona (Will change in less than a couple of days when I can get P4 Golden out of my mailbox)
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)
#9DarknessXSeekerPosted 12/31/2012 7:02:22 PM
Metal Gear Solid
God of War
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#10bigbrandon1986(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 7:11:24 PM
To the above poster. Here's the deal. Ill play final fantasy 7 u play mgs. I played about an hour of the original one today. I'm currently playing thru the entire series again. One of mt favorite series ever
---
imurhero