This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name a high profile game you have NEVER PLAYED

#171pfh1001Posted 1/1/2013 2:49:13 PM
Pretty much any FPS. I can't stand playing games in 1st person and shooters in general don't appeal to me.
#172xXDeadWulfXxPosted 1/1/2013 2:51:54 PM
Assassin's Creed
Half-Life
---
PSN: Shibuya_Reaper 3DS FC: 3668-7261-4909
#173SorvPosted 1/1/2013 3:04:34 PM
Call of Duty (not my style of shooter)
Any Assassin's Creed after the first one (don't like the gameplay)
Oblivion (trying Skyrim was enough for me to never play a TES game ever again, just not my thing)
Arkham City (didn't like Asylum; not a superhero fan to begin with)
---
---
My page on the best site ever for music freaks: http://rateyourmusic.com/~Razor45
#174HyokunPosted 1/1/2013 3:12:41 PM
FFVII
FFX
FFXII
Angry Birds
LoL
WoW
Persona
Pokemon after Ruby/Saphire
Forza
Dead or Alive
Minecraft
#175QJD1381Posted 1/1/2013 3:46:54 PM
Uncharted
Anything that's FPS
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/140ybtk.jpg
Open up my eager eyes... 'Cause I'm Mr Brightside!
#176ZHolyMadmanPosted 1/1/2013 4:25:06 PM
Call Of Duty
Skyrim
Dark Souls
Final Fantasy XIII
---
"Hello, is this President Clinton? Good! I figured if anyone knew where to get some 'tang it'd be you...
SHUT UP!" - Homer Simpson
#177Wario_manPosted 1/1/2013 4:35:19 PM
Grand Theft Auto.
Got a bunch of them in a Steam sale recently though but after reading what they're actually about I think I may never install them.
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
#178VincentKryptPosted 1/1/2013 4:52:05 PM(edited)
I've never played HALO, G(ears)oW, WoW, Elder Scrolls/Skyrim, COD/MW/BO, AC, or the Uncharted series & plenty more I'm sure I left out. It's not that I don't think I'd like them, I just don't have a lot of time & never got around to them.
---
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
#179Magnum_DanPosted 1/1/2013 4:51:50 PM(edited)
Played the first Halo. Hated it. Never played a Halo game since.

Pretty much all the big first person shooters except Modern Warfare 2, Black ops (played them only because a friend begged me to) and I think one of the Far Cry games because I didn't realize it was 1st person only. I get claustrophobic playing in 1st person mode after about 5 or so minutes, so if a game is 1st person without an on-demand 3rd person option (Elder Scrolls, Fallout etc.) it's automatically out of the question.

I played and finished the first uncharted in a single day. Haven't played an Uncharted game since.

None of the racing or sports games of this generation (save for fighting) and only one or two of the last generation.

If it's based on a movie, I probably haven't played it. That includes but is not limited to Star Wars, Batman, Lord of the Rings etc.
---
'In this great world full of stuff that's neat there is one thing that cannot be beat. It's the feeling so sunny when your squeezing a bunny" ELMYRA DUFF