This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name a game that you are ashamed for never beating/completing

#1bigbrandon1986Posted 1/1/2013 5:34:31 PM
Sadly, I have never beaten super mario bros and super mario 3.
I've made it pretty far in 1 with the level skip secrets and all. I may very well have been at the last castle however never did. I will soon tho

I haven't played 3 as much but I need to complete it as well.
I hate 2 with a passion.

I also have never completed ocarina of time I've progressed about half way thru twice however other game releases took my time away from it. Also haven't completed twilight princess and skyward sword. Never played wind waker. Still waiting for it to be released on vc

I know these are nintendo games so here's a ps title.
I've started god of war 2 twice but never completed it either. Other games have pulled me away. Maybe ill knock out gow2 and mario this week
---
imurhero
#2bigbrandon1986(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 5:40:05 PM
I've never finished san andreas either. I got very far when it was new and quit playing it for some reason. Man I loved that game too. Ill pick it up on psn soon
---
imurhero
#3JurassicBondPosted 1/1/2013 5:47:43 PM
Kind of ashamed I never beat a Mega Man game. And while I'm not ashamed, I'm disappointed that my video card on my laptop has started crapping out and I couldn't finish Sleeping Dogs because of that.
---
Reading: Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#4DocDeliciousPosted 1/1/2013 5:48:51 PM
Usually, if I don't finish a game there's a good reason for it and I'm not at all ashamed of it.
Now, there are definitely a few games I've finished that I was ashamed of after the fact.
---
Playing - Far Cry 3, Vanquish, Retro City Rampage, Valkyria Chronicles, Monster Hunter FU, Chrono Cross, Quantum Conundrum, Catherine
PSN: DocDelicious
#5glory of power metalPosted 1/1/2013 5:56:57 PM
Rayman: Origins. I got stuck on the last level, gave up, and then my 360 (the console I had it on) red ringed like a month later. :(
---
i7 Quad 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#6BurgerTime79Posted 1/1/2013 5:58:05 PM
I've never finished Final Fantasy VI, and I've never finished a single tactical RPG.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#7sean2995Posted 1/1/2013 5:59:35 PM
Some game from early ps2 ages. Alot of bad reviews but I played the game and loved it. I only rented it so I couldn't beat it in the 3 day rental. Remember this is when you're a kid with no income.
#8lebronwadeboshPosted 1/1/2013 6:01:10 PM
JurassicBond posted...
Kind of ashamed I never beat a Mega Man game. And while I'm not ashamed, I'm disappointed that my video card on my laptop has started crapping out and I couldn't finish Sleeping Dogs because of that.

what was your laptop's video card? i played sleeping dogs with my laptop too! Intel HD 3000 .the game have such a sad story later on the game IMO ...

back on topic ...i'm kinda ashamed for not playing FF7 yet .. i feel like i'm the only gamer who hasn't played this game yet.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2,Dishonored and Metroid Fusion
#9userfrigginamePosted 1/1/2013 6:01:19 PM
Resident Evil and Final Fantasy IV: After Years or whatever it's called.
#10servb0tsPosted 1/1/2013 6:27:42 PM(edited)
Not quite ashamed but have to say SMB Lost Levels japanese version.I can beat SMB NA version start to finish without dying at all. But Lost Levels whoops my Ass and Game Over music taunts me to no end.

I Platinum Demon & Dark Souls, Mirrors Edge, I beat both NES Battle Toads & Blaster Master yet SMB Lost Levels ain't messing around. lmfao
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner