This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name a game that you are ashamed for never beating/completing

#11MGS4SNAKEPosted 1/1/2013 6:11:43 PM
Devil May Cry 3.

To this day, it remains the only game I popped in any system, played but never finished, it will also be the last time I ever pull that off.
---
Chicks I banged: 32 - 6/2/2012
#12FuutonElementalPosted 1/1/2013 6:16:09 PM
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne still collects dust to this day. I want to play it and complete it, but after having my later game data deleted, and with all these games I'm currently playing, I can't convince myself to pick it back up.
---
| PSN: SignOfKai |
SSFIVAE: Adon / SF3SOE: Remy / P4A: Yu(m), Chie(s)
#13Seifer_usPosted 1/1/2013 6:23:16 PM
Final Fantasy V, which is the only game in the mainline series I haven't beaten. That will be rectified in a couple days though, because I'm playing it right now!

I'm also ashamed that I haven't beaten Battletoads yet. I can get to the next-to-last stage, but the weird orb thing always catches me. Probably because I'm playing on an emulator and not an actual console.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#14Odin_theRoninPosted 1/1/2013 6:24:29 PM
FFVIII. I just could not get into the whole junction system. It's a shame because it has a great story and interesting characters.
#15Seifer_usPosted 1/1/2013 6:32:12 PM(edited)
servb0ts posted...
Not quite ashamed but have to say SMB Lost Levels japanese version.I can beat SMB NA version start to finish without dying at all. But Lost Levels whoops my Ass and Game Over music taunts me to no end.

You should do the one-up trick with the turtle at the very beginning of stage 1-1. That's pretty much how everybody gets through it. Here, watch this:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykEqkCiQt08

From about 6-7 minutes in.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#16RraawwrrPosted 1/1/2013 6:57:19 PM
Final Fantasy X. Too many things that stole my time to complete it.
#17bigbrandon1986(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 11:25:06 PM
Bump
---
imurhero
#18TehTrumpCardPosted 1/1/2013 11:35:38 PM
Resident Evil 1
Silent Hill 1

I have them on my PS3. it's not like I'm scared because I've beaten DS1-2 (yes extraction too), and RE 2-5 in the dark.

After playing Revelations and being stuck on Chapter 5 of the Mercs3D, I guess I'm tired of survival horror for the moment and need to recharge myself.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#19TroutfischPosted 1/1/2013 11:36:47 PM
San Andreas & GTA IV

I lost interest with both somewhere after the halfway point.
---
PSN: Troutfisch
#20yuber112Posted 1/2/2013 12:31:00 AM
Suikoden IV. It was the first one I played but I went through it without ever sharpening my weapons because I didn't know what the blacksmith was for. Stuck on the last boss and can't beat it at all because of low damage. Will replay it again one day if there's no HD collection eventually.