This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name one 360 exclusive you want for the PS3.

#1AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/1/2013 9:20:22 PM
In exchane for a PS3 exclusive (they won't switch sides, both will be multiplat.)

The Witcher 2 in exchange for Demon's Souls for me, I'm not really interested in the rest, GeoW and Halo seems to be geared to the multiplayer crowd and I'm a singleplayer guy.

Oh and btw, Demon's/Dark Souls are actually my favourite RPGs then gen, but since Dark is multiplat I want Demon's to be multiplat too so everyone can enjoy it, that game is a masterpiece.
#2Mister_VanillaPosted 1/1/2013 9:22:30 PM
Lost Odyssey is the only one I want.

I was really disappointed in Witcher 2 and have no interest in playing it again.

/special mention for Torchlight.
#3supermoc10Posted 1/1/2013 9:23:43 PM
Halo because Halo 4 is my favorite game of all-time and Halo 5 will be the only reason I buy an Xbox 720 because of Microsoft and their entertainment/kinect crap.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#4Chunx907Posted 1/1/2013 9:24:38 PM
I'll give them Uncharted for Gears of War.

They get to play a few awesome games, I get to play a few (hopefully) awesome games. Been wanting to try Gears for awhile.
#5-Damien-Posted 1/1/2013 9:27:16 PM
nothing
#6gtaking5Posted 1/1/2013 9:34:31 PM(edited)
Obviously Lost Odyssey. But I do have an Xbox now(My brother finally gave it up after having it inactive for a few years) so I may just buy it for that, but it's unfortunately one of those games that cost around $100 new. So I'm not really sure.

I'll give them Uncharted for Gears of War.

They get to play a few awesome games, I get to play a few (hopefully) awesome games. Been wanting to try Gears for awhile.

Depends on your definition of awesome. For me I found the games to have an amazing story. Haven't played Gears 3 myself yet, but I have seen part of a walkthrough.
---
Chasing fireflies all night, gazing at the magic lights
She won’t be on her way back home in a long, long time no
#7AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 9:35:02 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Obviously Lost Odyssey. But I do have an Xbox now(My brother finally gave it up after having it inactive for a few years) so I may just buy it for that, but it's unfortunately one of those games that cost around $100 new. So I'm not really sure.

Really? Why is it that expensive?
#8Virtue777Posted 1/1/2013 9:37:58 PM
Lost Odyssey is horrendous. I don't know why you guys want it. Once you actually play it, you'll get bored by the 20 hour mark, guaranteed. The whole game has a dull brown tint to it, the characters (except for the main protagonist) manage to be annoying AND boring at the same time, a feat I thought impossible until Lost Odyssey. The music is far from Uematsu's best, it's completely forgettable, especially the battle theme which you'll be hearing over and over and over again thanks to LO's fairly high random encounter rate and super slow battle speed.

It's just an awful game. People hype it up because it was made by Mistwalker, but it's still a garbage game. It's easily up there as one of the worst JRPGs I've ever played, and I've played hundreds at this point.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#9Virtue777Posted 1/1/2013 9:39:35 PM
Oh and while the story has a really cool concept, it's executed incredibly poorly. You'll forget every plot point within a week of playing it.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#10gtaking5Posted 1/1/2013 9:42:46 PM(edited)
gtaking5 posted...

Really? Why is it that expensive?

It's one of those games that had a very limited production run, thanks to it being a JRPG. Kinda like how Altelier Rorona and Totri(on Amazon at least) cost around $70-$80. Same with The Neptune games I think.

Oh and the game guide for Lost Odyssey is $90 on Amazon.
---
There's a million jews in new york and I'm one of them
There's a million stars in the sky and a million cars on the west side highway