This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2012 was definitely the year for RPGs!

#41RyuuHou25Posted 1/2/2013 1:05:55 AM
xxghost12xx posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
It wont change the fact that Borderlands IS A RPG.

Gosh RyuuHou25 is a ignoramus.

Then like I said, why not just start calling COD games RPGS? Nope, they're not FPS anymore, they're RPGs!!

Or GTA4! Action game, nooo, RPG!!!

And I'm the ignoramus *rolls eyes*

Hell, NHL games are now an RPG all, not a sports game, RPG. That's right. As are basketball, football, soccer.

One question Ryu.

Is Fallout 3 a FPS or an RPG?

Same as BL 2 >.<
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#42Devilman_AmonPosted 1/2/2013 1:07:20 AM
xxghost12xx posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
"They are both RPGS!"

No. Borderlands 2or 1 is an FPS with very very minimal RPG elements.

You call Borderlands 2 or 1 an RPG, you'd have to say all Call of Duty games are RPGs. They are not.

You can't be serious...

/Facepalm/

Far Cry 3 is more of an RPG than Borderlands 1 & 2 are.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#43xxghost12xx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:07:32 AM
XD either you have never played an RPG game in your life or you are just a troll.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#44ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/2/2013 1:07:39 AM
xxghost12xx posted...
Pereb27 posted...
Xenoblade was released in 2011 though. (2010 in Japan)

Xenoblade Chronicles was released April 6, 2012

Apparently Japan and Europe don't exist.
#45RyuuHou25Posted 1/2/2013 1:08:27 AM
xxghost12xx posted...
XD either you have never played an RPG game in your life or you are just a troll.

Then, as I told the other genius, do explain. Or just keep making snide comments like a complete ass and snickering at everyone, up to you.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#46zerooo0Posted 1/2/2013 1:09:11 AM
xxghost12xx posted...

I'm thinking he's a troll. Doesn't surprise me since this board is full of them.

Obviously Fallout 3 is a FPS, and a RPG. Same goes for Borerlands.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#47RyuuHou25Posted 1/2/2013 1:09:13 AM
Also, if you're going to use the first part of my name, spell if properly.

RYUU

Two Us. TWO.
---
#48xxghost12xx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:11:02 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
xxghost12xx posted...

Then, as I told the other genius, do explain. Or just keep making snide comments like a complete ass and snickering at everyone, up to you.

Why would I explain anything to a person that already has there own opinion? I would just be wasting time, you are not going to change your mind. You one of the few people that think that Borderlands 2 is not an RPG.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#49RyuuHou25Posted 1/2/2013 1:11:21 AM
zerooo0 posted...
xxghost12xx posted...

I'm thinking he's a troll. Doesn't surprise me since this board is full of them.

Obviously Fallout 3 is a FPS, and a RPG. Same goes for Borerlands.

Uh, no no. TC said "They are both RPGS!" when someone pointed out that BL 2 was an FPS.

I mean, you've been siding with TC and you weren't even aware of what the hell he's been claiming this whole time? Are you daft?

Have you been listening to a damn word I've said?
---
#50RomangeloPosted 1/2/2013 1:11:47 AM
Borderlands 2 < FPS
Kingdom of Amular < Crap
Guild Wars 2 < Crap
Diablo 3 < Crap
Mass Effect 3 < FPS
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II