This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is there such as lack of Jews/Jewish culture in videogames?

#1HaloODSTDPosted 1/2/2013 4:45:24 PM
Never seen a character wearing a yamaka, or a synagogue building in a video game.
---
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:
#2Ghost_Reaper7Posted 1/2/2013 4:47:47 PM
Im sure some games have those.
---
The Walking Dead Season 1, Oct 31st 2010 on AMC!!
#3SophisticationPosted 1/2/2013 4:50:00 PM
I certainly concur... lots of blacks, gays and asains. Not many Jewish or Native American folk. Time for a change.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#4NintendologicalPosted 1/2/2013 4:50:14 PM
Not sure if serious. But jus to humor your post

- Dragon Age Origins: Shale is a golem. Golem's are Jewish folklore creatures.

- Grand Theft Auto IV: Johnny Klebitz is born to a Jewish family and has the rather racially charged monicker of "The Jew."
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#5OmegaPosted 1/2/2013 4:50:58 PM
I dunno, maybe something to do with WTC? :3
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#6Mindwipe77Posted 1/2/2013 4:52:02 PM
Sophistication posted...
I certainly concur... lots of blacks, gays and asains. Not many Jewish or Native American folk. Time for a change.

lots of blacks lol where? in sports, sterotypical roles? nah video games have barely done a thing for black customers
---
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns
#7OmegaPosted 1/2/2013 4:52:49 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
Sophistication posted...

lots of blacks lol where? in sports, sterotypical roles? nah video games have barely done a thing for black customers

Wut about Barrett and Sazh from the FF games?
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#8Syfer002Posted 1/2/2013 4:53:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9ZeroFinalPosted 1/2/2013 4:54:10 PM
Don't see enough on TV?
#10SophisticationPosted 1/2/2013 4:54:54 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
Sophistication posted...

And they certainly have done less for my demograph...
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat