This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is there such as lack of Jews/Jewish culture in videogames?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why is there such as lack of Jews/Jewish culture in videogames?

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
3 years ago#1
Never seen a character wearing a yamaka, or a synagogue building in a video game.
http://www.miniih.com/miniiblog/good-girl/files/suzy_gif7.gif
PSN:

User Info: Ghost_Reaper7

Ghost_Reaper7
3 years ago#2
Im sure some games have those.
The Walking Dead Season 1, Oct 31st 2010 on AMC!!

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
3 years ago#3
I certainly concur... lots of blacks, gays and asains. Not many Jewish or Native American folk. Time for a change.
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat

User Info: Nintendological

Nintendological
3 years ago#4
Not sure if serious. But jus to humor your post

- Dragon Age Origins: Shale is a golem. Golem's are Jewish folklore creatures.

- Grand Theft Auto IV: Johnny Klebitz is born to a Jewish family and has the rather racially charged monicker of "The Jew."
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia

User Info: Omega

Omega
3 years ago#5
I dunno, maybe something to do with WTC? :3
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#6
Sophistication posted...
I certainly concur... lots of blacks, gays and asains. Not many Jewish or Native American folk. Time for a change.

lots of blacks lol where? in sports, sterotypical roles? nah video games have barely done a thing for black customers
Now playing-Playstation all stars
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns

User Info: Omega

Omega
3 years ago#7
Mindwipe77 posted...
Sophistication posted...

lots of blacks lol where? in sports, sterotypical roles? nah video games have barely done a thing for black customers

Wut about Barrett and Sazh from the FF games?
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
(message deleted)

User Info: ZeroFinal

ZeroFinal
3 years ago#9
Don't see enough on TV?

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
3 years ago#10
Mindwipe77 posted...
Sophistication posted...

And they certainly have done less for my demograph...
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why is there such as lack of Jews/Jewish culture in videogames?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived