This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is there such as lack of Jews/Jewish culture in videogames?

#21nonexistingheroPosted 1/2/2013 5:09:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22ZeroFinalPosted 1/2/2013 5:12:46 PM
Sophistication posted...
Space_Monky posted...
Sophistication posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
Sophistication posted...
I certainly concur... lots of blacks, gays and asains. Not many Jewish or Native American folk. Time for a change.

lots of blacks lol where? in sports, sterotypical roles? nah video games have barely done a thing for black customers

And they certainly have done less for my demograph...

trolls?
i see them in plenty of games.

No, Jew's... People from the holy land. Me and my family... My friends and colleagues. Jewish people are always left out of the equation time and time again -- only we don't cry and whine about it.

Good one.
#23SpaceXoDDityPosted 1/2/2013 5:13:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24GenjiRedPosted 1/2/2013 5:14:24 PM
Would Fran count as tribal because she has no stereotypes to me?
---
If you believe in Pikachu, have accepted him as a cute lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#25OmegaPosted 1/2/2013 5:14:29 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
Sophistication posted...
I certainly concur... lots of blacks, gays and asains. Not many Jewish or Native American folk. Time for a change.

lots of blacks lol where? in sports, sterotypical roles? nah video games have barely done a thing for black customers

Most black people I see outside are pretty damn stereotypical. If anything, the non-stereotypical kind seems to be in the minority.

Yep. President Obama is a minority even among the minority.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#26SomnusNemorisPosted 1/2/2013 5:18:04 PM
This topic is a crazy coincidence. Just got done watching Schindler's List with my girl.

Talk about a comeback though. Nearly exterminated to now controlling the globe.
#27xxghost12xxPosted 1/2/2013 5:18:21 PM
Don't enough movies and T.V.shows have Jewish culture?
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#28NintendologicalPosted 1/2/2013 5:19:49 PM
HaloODSTD posted...

the lead character from the Crysis games?

Jake Dunn is White. While Alcatraz is Black, he is another stereotype that I failed to mention: The Black Christian. Tyler Perry has done enough damage with that stereotype. Don't need that to appear in my games (Alcatraz is seriously religious).
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#29NintendologicalPosted 1/2/2013 5:20:39 PM
GenjiRed posted...
Would Fran count as tribal because she has no stereotypes to me?

Fran is not even human!
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#30SophisticationPosted 1/2/2013 5:22:40 PM
xxghost12xx posted...
Don't enough movies and T.V.shows have Jewish culture?

Could the same not be said abour blacks and whites?
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat