This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is there such as lack of Jews/Jewish culture in videogames?

#291zyrax2301Posted 1/3/2013 4:03:33 PM
Nintendological posted...
Leather bound books and rich mahogany!

lol this is great
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#292nihilist212Posted 1/3/2013 4:06:18 PM
bsballa09 posted...
What I love about this topic is people arguing points as if they actually know what they're talking about, when in reality they're just posting comments from the different websites they have multiple windows open to. I'm amazed this has gone on for so long.

Actually, I know what I'm talking about.

Of course you do. Since we're sharing, I have a net worth over half a billion dollars. You should believe me, since NO ONE would ever make something up online. Cheers.
---
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero
#293NintendologicalPosted 1/3/2013 4:14:24 PM(edited)
GenjiRed posted...

Don't waist your time with that idiot, he has an anti-Black agenda, so I just ignore him.

Now that is just too funny. I'm sure they won't "waist" their time, but perhaps they can waste their time. Do you put belts around your "waste" and throw your "waist" in the dumpster?

Typographical errors are one thing, but you can't even use the contextually appropriate word to further your argument. I bet every "mourning" you put on your favorite "pear" of shoes and go to your favorite restaurant to eat a bowl of "chilly."

The audacity of someone calling someone else an idiot when they can't even navigate the use of homophones. Isn't that a grade school lesson?

Also, you missed show and tell. I'm very pro-Black (but not at the expense of being anti-<insert non-Black ethnic groups). I in fact favor foreign exchange (not just the hip hop group) of culture and ideas. But if you can't understand that in a thread discussing real world race and ethnicity, that a bunny woman belonging to a fictional non-human race is an irrelevant example of Blackness in a game, then you are in for a rather painful life experience. Then again, they say that ignorance is bliss, so perhaps you live the joyed life of a fool. I bet you thought Mr. Popo from Dragon Ball was also Black...
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#294bsballa09Posted 1/3/2013 4:08:29 PM
nihilist212 posted...
bsballa09 posted...
What I love about this topic is people arguing points as if they actually know what they're talking about, when in reality they're just posting comments from the different websites they have multiple windows open to. I'm amazed this has gone on for so long.

Actually, I know what I'm talking about.

Of course you do. Since we're sharing, I have a net worth over half a billion dollars. You should believe me, since NO ONE would ever make something up online. Cheers.

Apparently all the facts I've shown are made up.
---
Put this in your sig if you will never buy another COD game again.
#295NintendologicalPosted 1/3/2013 4:10:27 PM
Nilakantha posted...
@Nintendological

Then list of agree to disgree about Fran's visual imagery. I say she is Black and you say she isn't, because after all it is our opinions. I don't know, if we were face to face, we would be best friends, because I have debates with all of my friends about our culture and ethnicity.

I suspect the same thing, sir.
---
"Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#296SightoPosted 1/3/2013 4:10:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#297bsballa09Posted 1/3/2013 4:12:04 PM
^^^

Again, jealousy.
---
#298SightoPosted 1/3/2013 4:12:51 PM
Jealous? I'm happy they're represented.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif
#299bsballa09Posted 1/3/2013 4:13:49 PM
Sighto posted...
Jealous? I'm happy they're represented.

Its not ok to be jealous. Thats how Hitler started his hatred of Jews.
---
#300SuperShadowAcePosted 1/3/2013 4:15:17 PM
They don't care.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.