This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best PS3 game you've played and why?

#1WrestlinFanPosted 1/2/2013 6:30:47 PM
Mines LBP. Mostly because it was the first next gen game I played and I was just blowed away. LBP 2 was a better game, but didn't have the same magic.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2Crimson SkysPosted 1/2/2013 6:32:11 PM
I have a lot of favorites. I think picking one out of all of them wouldn't be doing the rest justice.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#3xxghost12xxPosted 1/2/2013 6:32:12 PM
Uncharted 2 the graphics and non-stop action made me wanting for more. I love the physics engine in this game.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#4theatrical_catPosted 1/2/2013 6:32:43 PM
If you're talking exclusives, Uncharted 3. It's the only game in the series that draws me into the story and can actually be fun to play.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#5AlltraPosted 1/2/2013 6:37:04 PM(edited)
I don't think I could name a single best. I prefer to give a short list of games that I feel easily qualify as contenders for "Best Game" Those would include:

-3D Dot Game Heroes, because it's old-school Zelda, with some modern flair.

-Darksiders, because it's like Zelda and God of War rolled into one game.

-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, because it's a God of War Clone that actually does it better than GoW, and it's got classic Castlevania elements that make it even more fun.

-Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, because of their dark theme and setting, the punishing yet rewarding game play, a deep combat system, and an element of exploration.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#6WrestlinFan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 6:38:25 PM
Quote:Uncharted 2 the graphics and non-stop action made me wanting for more. I love the physics engine in this game.
@xxghost12xx

It's funny, I hated UC 2 but the first one is in my top 5 PS3 games.
---
#7WrestlinFan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 8:59:07 PM
Bump
---
#8servb0tsPosted 1/2/2013 9:13:41 PM
IDOLM@STER 2. Limited Edition japanese import. Kajin text heavy, but help me understand japanese more also great music, and the Only PS3 game I've played that Just Right, not too long & not too short but perfect length and has multi endings. and high replay value.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#9BleuPosted 1/2/2013 9:17:37 PM
Tales of Graces F:>> Best battle system I ever played
---
PSN: ReinBleu2nd
#10Godly_GoofPosted 1/2/2013 9:22:33 PM
xxghost12xx posted...
Uncharted 2 the graphics and non-stop action made me wanting for more. I love the physics engine in this game.

Oh you mean Firefly the game.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."