This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.
TC's post reeks of fanboyism so no point in really arguing though.
Yet another bitter Ponie trolling the ps3 board since psn is so phail
Xbox Live Gold > PS+ (I have both though so I'm good)
SmartGlass is pretty cool
Achievements track the same way trophies do and also score you
Much better and easier social interface
Freedom of icon & avatar
Party Chat & Beacons
MUCH better notification system
Integration with Messenger and soon Skype
Access from Phone, Tablet, and Computer
Hosts its own servers, resulting in much more stable online than PSN
Better Store transactions (I used to think Microsoft points were stupid but they make everything even)
Also canceling Live renewal is easy. Settings -> Account -> Manage Live -> Cancel Renewal
Forgot to add: Option to change ID
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
Im a pretty big PS3 fanboy but i stand by Halo being better than killzone. I mean did you play killzone 3? The gameplay is good but the story and plot is all over the place and annoyingly underdeveloped. There is a ton of backstory to that series that isnt even hinted at in the games.
Yeah I did play killzone 3 and it is magnitudes higher than any halo game past 2.
Well if you ignore the story and then just post BS then yeah I can see why you think that way.
Lol no. It's a third person shooter. Gears had better set pieces. Story is simple: find treasure, get betrayed. That's pretty much all of the uncharted games. First one didn't really include betrayal but 2 and 3 did. It's pretty much Indiana jones before crystal skull which... Isn't really saying much (I'm not saying Jones did it bad, I'm saying Jones did it better.)
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
It's basically the same thing. There's no reason Microsoft should be charging for it.
There is a reason Microsoft should charge for it, because people will pay.
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
angry_cowtipper posted...Steam is better than both
Nah. Stuff like cloud saves that you need PSN+ or Gold for are free.
Far Cry 3, Don't Starve (PC), AC3 (PS3), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
So, I'm pretty sure free means you can have as many accounts/online IDs as you please.
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
the fact im even on this board? PSN free yes go play your music and talk to your friends at the same time? o wait you cant!!! laggy free internet your market is slow as hell if you cant afford 40-60 a "year" i pity you idk why you even got a console
pokemon plat: 4984 2210 1580 MSF BA:498428234736 (Spades)
Plus, if you can't do $60 you must be really cheap/poor. Just get Xbox Live cards.
$60 to use a service is abit steep, no matter what way you want to look at it. Not everyone has a spare $60 to throw around all the time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWXqC7Dlhs - The Legend Of Don Piano
You people ragging on the poor who don't wanna deal with costly service fees for something that should rightly be free. You're a bunch of elitist pissants and the internet would be better off without any of you. Go away and crawl back under your rocks with your elitist views.
Spread the joy!
- FREE, FREE, FREE <-- Sure
- Better interface design, better online store <-- False, it's pretty much objectively wosre.
- Easier to manage account (try to cancel Live auto-renewal, good luck with that) <-- Outside for cancelling, they're pretty equal. Though I think it could be much better.
- PSN Regular account >>> Live silver account <-- I suppose this is true, since online gaming with Silver is very limited.
- PSN Plus >>> Live gold account <-- Hmm... I actually think this is true these days as well. Not at first, but there's a good amount of 'free' stuff and discounts on tons of good stuff as well. I suppose the free stuff falls awa when you stop subscribing, but it's still beter than XBL's offerings.
- Trophy is way better than achievement <-- False. It's worse. Games installing trophies every time you start it up. Trophies need to be synched manually if you don't have +. Takes long to load up than achievements as well if you want to see them.
- Better apps, better Netflix <-- I don't give a damn about apps, but doubt this is true. Probably equal.
- NO Advertisement, TONS of advertisement in Live <-- Get some f***ing glasses -__-
- NO Stupid Kinect **** <-- Which has nothing to do with Xbox Live. Aside from that, PS Move is almost just as bad.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
Add user to Ignore List after reporting