This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh Wow, I Love JRPG's but Ni No Kuni Will Be Awful...

#31mmpepsi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 10:58:40 PM
Kage_AM2 posted...
I didn't even like Rogue Galaxy that much. Level 5 games are just kind of bland.

The story wasn't anything super special, but pirate ships in space were cool.

And most importantly it was fun to play. Loved the combat.
#32LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/3/2013 4:07:49 AM
mmpepsi posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
mmpepsi posted...
kingrat2314 posted...
digidevilwil posted...
Thats what happens when you let amateur rpg makers get their hands on Ghibli's legacy artstyle.
Oh and worst battle system ever. Resonance of Fate hero action spam was more fun than this.

ITT: Level 5 are amateur RPG makers.

Maybe not amateurs, but they haven't made anything worthwhile since Rogue Galaxy.

Inazuma Eleven 3
Danball Senki
Danball Senki W
Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone

The Inazuma Eleven series is among the best RPGs on Nintendo handhelds, and Danball Senki is among the best RPGs on the PSP/Vita. Don't make criticisms if you don't know what you're talking about.

Can't be that great if they were never localized.

You can be a hipster though and feel special because you imported.

LMFAO @ this logic

A good game is a good game. I don't care whether it's been localized or not. Don't go around throwing the words 'nothing worthwhile since Rogue Galaxy' around if you haven't played any of their games.
---
"Offense is the ultimate defense. If that were true, nobody would die, you know?" - Tales of Symphonia
#33Evil_GogetaPosted 1/3/2013 4:16:44 AM
I just have to say that people are putting down Ni no Kuni based on looks and the demo, I have completed the game so many times and it feels like an awesome throw back (gameplay and feel wise) like a Nostalgic RPG from the PSX/PS2 era!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#34Impaired MedicPosted 1/3/2013 4:23:33 AM
TC is an obvious, mediocre troll.
---
PSN: Impaired_Medic