This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best credits of 2012?

#1FiendingHardPosted 1/2/2013 11:53:22 PM
Like a lot of things, Dishonored did it best. The song during the credits is amazing on its own but so fitting and moving after the journey and the experience that the player just went through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0NFGgl7Cqs

Hall of Shame
Mass Effect 3 - Not only did it have one of the most controversial and idiotic endings to such an awesome trilogy but it had the nerve to go "HERP BUY MORE DLC DERP"
Assassin's Creed 3. Not only did it have a mediocre and uninspired ending but the credits went on for almost 30 minutes.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Far Cry 3, NFS Most Wanted, ZoE HD Collection, Final Fantasy 9.
#2StarDestinyGuyPosted 1/3/2013 12:36:06 AM(edited)
Nier.

The music, good god the music.

EDIT: Not 2012. Don't know what I was thinking.
Um...Final Fantasy 13-2 I guess. Apparently I've only beaten one game that's from 2012. And that's it. So...yeah.
---
"What's the point of playing video games if they're not shooters?" - Person I know IRL
# of people depressed by this: 247
#3Brocken_JrPosted 1/3/2013 12:33:51 AM
double dragon neon, easily. so funny.

Skullmageddon, the final boss, sings, and it shows the lyrics like in karaoke videos. In one part of the song, he goes "Heres a medal for your victory, To remind you of what you did to me!" and a trophy pops up at the upper right while he sings that part
---
DONT BELIEVE ONDORES LIES!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#4PhoenixRushPosted 1/3/2013 12:35:32 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
double dragon neon, easily. so funny.

Skullmageddon, the final boss, sings, and it shows the lyrics like in karaoke videos. In one part of the song, he goes "Heres a medal for your victory, To remind you of what you did to me!" and a trophy pops up at the upper right while he sings that part

That's actually pretty awesome.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo