This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is more renowned. Killzone 1 or GOD?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Which is more renowned. Killzone 1 or GOD?

User Info: HENTAIDOJI

HENTAIDOJI
4 years ago#1
Which is more renowned? - Results (46 votes)
Killzone 1
45.65% (21 votes)
GOD
54.35% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Tufty poll!
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg

User Info: CorathTheHung

CorathTheHung
4 years ago#2
Killzone is far more popular than GOD, or Halo.

User Info: Soliquidus

Soliquidus
4 years ago#3
Would you quit it with the Killzone 1 Topics already? Killzone 1 sucks hard. Absolutely crap game. Yet you are trying to make it out to be the greatest thing ever. The game isn't even average. It is a terrible game
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#4
Soliquidus posted...
Would you quit it with the Killzone 1 Topics already? Killzone 1 sucks hard. Absolutely crap game. Yet you are trying to make it out to be the greatest thing ever. The game isn't even average. It is a terrible game

LOL! OK I wouldnt go that far as there are far WORSE FPS games .. It's not absolute garbage and it's neither the best thing ever. It's hovering somewhere inbetween those 2
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#5
I gotta go with God on this one. Even the blues brothers and crinkly old farts like George Burns knew of him.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#6
toadieman posted...
I gotta go with God on this one. Even the blues brothers and crinkly old farts like George Burns knew of him.

George Burns was God, man! I mean, really!

I have no idea if he means God-god, or if he's trying to come up with some witty thing like "Gears of Duty" or "God of Dookie" or something.

Oh, off-topic tangent, I have a church near my work that's actually called "The Church of God of the Bible." I always joke and say "Not to be confused with the Church of God of That TV Show That Was On Last Night."

User Info: Freeofgreed

Freeofgreed
4 years ago#7
Lol misread GOD as GOW for some reason....
PSN: freeofgreed
Games I own: COD: BO, COD: MW2, Uncharted 1&2, Infamous, RDR, Dead Space, Tekken 6, SSFVI, MGS4, Mass effect 2, MVC3, Transformers: WFC.

User Info: 941Blaze

941Blaze
4 years ago#8
What the heck is GOD?
Whenever people annoy me, I think to myself "It's ok, because I"m going to be more successful than you"
And then I smile and walk away.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#9
Acepilot95 posted...
What the heck is GOD?

Chis Jericho, apparently.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
4 years ago#10
The only real option, killzone 1 anything else in the poll.is unreal crap from brainwashed people.
PSN:arclouksx -playing:Unit 13,Legend of dragoon,ff6,kz3mp.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Which is more renowned. Killzone 1 or GOD?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived