This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why would people rather give their money to EB/Gamestop than to developers?

#51darklinkfan55Posted 1/3/2013 8:53:14 PM
i personally dont buy used for the current gen , but i do for previous gens.
---
~everyone has a darkside, link has two~
#52IChangedMyNamePosted 1/3/2013 8:57:52 PM(edited)
thisismyusernme posted...
How do you type kissing noises?

muah muah mauh?

pwwwt pwwt pwwt?

Ah who cares. Pucker up buttercup, I'm sure GameStop appreciates the love, ESPECIALLY your money

Honestly, your childish, you've yet to prove any point you've made and your resorting to insults now? Wow...

Good job, you failed and fell flat on your ass in every post you've made but you garnered ONE persons support and think your champ but have done nothing to suggest other wise of yourself.

EDIT: I haven't even spent more than a hundred bucks this years at gamestop of my own money, but I've bought over 30 new games this years and several pre-owned games. Says a lot about your intelligence if you don't know how to flip a dollar.... Maybe a burger would be better suited for you.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#53Gandalf the IstariPosted 1/3/2013 8:56:06 PM
Because very few games are worth 60$. And I don't care who the money goes to if it means I can buy something for 20-30$ after a couple of months.
#54thisismyusernmePosted 1/3/2013 8:57:59 PM
IChangedMyName posted...
How do you type kissing noises?

muah muah mauh?

pwwwt pwwt pwwt?

Ah who cares. Pucker up buttercup, I'm sure GameStop appreciates the love, ESPECIALLY your money

Honestly, your childish, you've yet to prove any point you've made and your resorting to insults now? Wow...

Good job, you failed and fell flat on your ass in every post you've made but you garnered ONE persons support and think your champ but have done nothing to suggest other.

You aren't capable of understanding. I could explain it to you till I'm blue in the face and you won't get it. I can quote every trade in and resale and you won't be satisfied. And I do not care. No matter how much you cry and whine and stamp your feet, the days of GameStop ripping off their customers and the publishers is at an end. And I get to just sit back and watch with a coke and a smile while you pout.
---
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED
#55IChangedMyNamePosted 1/3/2013 9:01:42 PM(edited)
You aren't capable of understanding. I could explain it to you till I'm blue in the face and you won't get it. I can quote every trade in and resale and you won't be satisfied. And I do not care. No matter how much you cry and whine and stamp your feet, the days of GameStop ripping off their customers and the publishers is at an end. And I get to just sit back and watch with a coke and a smile while you pout.

And yet you haven't, and if you do I'm sure a 1.50 for a game they themselves sell for 5 bux is a bad deal right?

Your own supporter posted the trades for the games and the resell value for them and all I did was simply say that they ALWAYS have a trade promo going on so those values are flat rate values.

Your delusional and I guess that explains why you think I'm 'pouting' even though you've done nothing but cry wolf about a business this entire topic before I got here.
---
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#56BurgerTime79Posted 1/3/2013 9:03:01 PM
IChangedMyName posted...
And, those are bad? Have you asked them about inventory? Or how about the fact those games were critical failures themselves? And did you include any of the major promos they have going on ALL THE TIME?

I grabbed the first few $5 games I saw and looked up the values. Don't like that. Tough. Don't think the games are good? Too bad, because I asked for a suggestion for another game to look up. No, I'm not including promotions or special deals, because that's not a refection of their actual prices.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#57thisismyusernmePosted 1/3/2013 9:03:30 PM
IChangedMyName posted...

And yet you haven't, and if you do I'm sure a 1.50 for a game they themselves sell for 5 bux is a bad deal right?

Your own supporter posted the trades for the games and the resell value for them and all I did was simply say that they ALWAYS have a trade promo going on so those values are flat rate values.

Your delusional and I guess that explains why you think I'm 'pouting' even though you've done nothing but cry wolf about a business this entire topic before I got here.

Get 50% extra trade in credit on a game they'll usually only give you 50 cents for? WOWEE! Man I should have gone into this business years ago. There's a sucker born every minute
---
#58BurgerTime79Posted 1/3/2013 9:06:48 PM
If you don't know or want to complain about how a pawn shop operates, then you have no business responding. They buy low to sell higher to make a profit. Do you expect them to give you 75% of what they intent to sell the game for, and make a 25% profit?

Either go sell your games on Ebay, Craigslist, Gamegavel or to friends and leave Gamestop to the people who choose to go there. If you're not going there, and just choose to keep complaining about them, then again, you have no business responding.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#59IChangedMyNamePosted 1/3/2013 9:09:35 PM
Get 50% extra trade in credit on a game they'll usually only give you 50 cents for? WOWEE! Man I should have gone into this business years ago. There's a sucker born every minute

Look how conveniently you don't mention the games resell price! Wowee, logic sure escapes you when it isn't in your favor!

50 cents from 5 buxs is 10% of the resell value buddy, do you want them to give you over 50% of what they sell it for?

There's clearly under educated people born everyday.
---
#60thisismyusernmePosted 1/3/2013 9:11:03 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
If you don't know or want to complain about how a pawn shop operates, then you have no business responding. They buy low to sell higher to make a profit. Do you expect them to give you 75% of what they intent to sell the game for, and make a 25% profit?

Either go sell your games on Ebay, Craigslist, Gamegavel or to friends and leave Gamestop to the people who choose to go there. If you're not going there, and just choose to keep complaining about them, then again, you have no business responding.

They aren't a pawn shop, they're a retailer remember?
---