This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't stay connected to PSN

#1addictedtochaosPosted 1/3/2013 10:12:13 PM
Is anyony else having issues staying connected to PSN? I can log in but after about a minute I'm booted off. I'm not having issues with anything else online other than PSN. WiiU, no problem, Xbox Live, no problem. All I want to do is play DCUO, but haven't been able to with this problem that has been going on now for over 24 hours.
---
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
#2Chass1990Posted 1/3/2013 10:14:07 PM
been playing online for a while now, so if it's not your internet connection, maybe it's the game server? Have you tried another game online or even just browsing the internet using PS3?
---
I shut my eyes in order to see
#3addictedtochaos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:17:11 PM
It is anything PSN related. I can use the web browser on the PS3 just fine, just can't stay connected to PSN.
---
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
#4Chass1990Posted 1/3/2013 10:21:34 PM
addictedtochaos posted...
It is anything PSN related. I can use the web browser on the PS3 just fine, just can't stay connected to PSN.

that's weird, I'm playing online with two of my friends and other people, so at least a lot of people are online....Maybe some parts of the world have PSN outages?
---
#5addictedtochaos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:27:00 PM
My friend who only lives 25 minutes away hasn't had any issues. Thpugh apparently I'm not the only person experiencing this.
---
#6Chass1990Posted 1/3/2013 10:32:15 PM
addictedtochaos posted...
My friend who only lives 25 minutes away hasn't had any issues. Thpugh apparently I'm not the only person experiencing this.

Well, if that's the case, I'm willing to bet one of their servers which handle PSN activity is about to fail. Ofc this would only affect those whose PSN addresses are handled by that particular server. Contact Sony I suppose...the only thing you could do anyway
---