This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need to support the PS4, not allowing used games is a GREAT thing =)!

#1Garfield64Posted 1/3/2013 10:12:16 PM
Seriously! Gamestop dropped 5% just from the patent being made! - Results (120 votes)
I agree PS4 and Xbox720 need to not allow used games to stomp Gamestop to the ground and wipe them out of existence!
29.17% (35 votes)
I disagree I like that their is a company out their screwing developers with used games and gamers with exclusive DLC.
70.83% (85 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So what do you all think ^_^.

Should we support the PS4 and Xbox720 in the decision to not allow used games SIMPLY and SOLELY because it will destroy the slime that is gamestop and wipe them off map?
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2RyuuHou25Posted 1/3/2013 10:13:32 PM
Man, when you people suddenly find you CAN'T sell your games at all, or anything else you buy for that matter, I'm going to laugh my ass off so hard.

Especially to people who sell their consoles and what not, you really think they won't try and stop that somehow too?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3jrr18Posted 1/3/2013 10:13:49 PM
FF 7 suck's more the 13! Mwha ha ha ha ha
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#4Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:14:53 PM(edited)
jrr18 posted...

I GENUINELY agree with this. I think Final Fantasy 7 is the most over rated game of all time.

With Final Fantasy 13 being one of the most underrated.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#5BlackMetalisWarPosted 1/3/2013 10:14:37 PM
Ashtrays
---
Deathcore is garbage.
#6jrr18Posted 1/3/2013 10:15:15 PM
Garfield64 posted...
jrr18 posted...

I GENUINELY agree with this. I think Final Fantasy 7 is the most over rated game of all time.

Well that failed.
---
PSN jrr101
#7drointhewindPosted 1/3/2013 10:15:39 PM
Nah, I dont care about the publishers. I want to sell my games and buy a new one. If I cant sell them then I wont buy as many and then they wont make as much money.
Call of duty makes 1 billion every year, what is the problem???
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#8SophisticationPosted 1/3/2013 10:15:41 PM
I buy all my games digitally, so I don't care what happens in this whole physical media fiasco... I'm glad something's being done to strengthen the industry, though. Then again, it could backfire and cripple it for 5 or 6 years like back in the 80's... Well, until someone comes along with a solution -- like Nintendo did back in the 80's.

Meh, who cares... I will continue to buy digitally until the industry crashes.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#9RyuuHou25Posted 1/3/2013 10:16:58 PM
Sophistication posted...
I buy all my games digitally, so I don't care what happens in this whole physical media fiasco... I'm glad something's being done to strengthen the industry, though. Then again, it could backfire and cripple it for 5 or 6 years like back in the 80's... Well, until someone comes along with a solution -- like Nintendo did back in the 80's.

Have fun with that when your console coded games suddently disappear once the console dies. Whoops!
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#10jrr18Posted 1/3/2013 10:17:25 PM
Sophistication posted...

Band width limit. Mwha ha ha ha ha. Digital distribution will fail. Mwha ha ha ha ha.
---
PSN jrr101