This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The single biggest problem with a lack of used games.

#1ADHDguitarPosted 1/3/2013 10:49:55 PM
You'll have a window of a few years to buy a game when it comes out. For instance, you can still buy obscure PS2 games that never got ported to a new system. Without the option of buying used, this will become impossible.

The price thing isn't nearly as much of an issue.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#2NicodimusPosted 1/3/2013 10:51:56 PM
I thought you were going to say "I'll miss those big ugly yellow stickers on the case!"
---
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
#3ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:57:09 PM
Nicodimus posted...
I thought you were going to say "I'll miss those big ugly yellow stickers on the case!"

We won't need to. GameStop puts them on freaking new games.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4KarucuPosted 1/3/2013 10:58:31 PM
Nicodimus posted...

A hair dryer and a bottle of goo gone fix that up right nice.
---
It's obvious what the problem is. You're ugly, only beautiful people get off of punishment on time-ArchaicBeat
#5NicodimusPosted 1/3/2013 11:00:13 PM
This topic is now about club sandwiches. I'm in favor of them.
---
#6thisismyusernmePosted 1/3/2013 11:02:03 PM
Digital download, If you don't have the internet then tuff ****, it's 20 freakin 12
---
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED
#7KarucuPosted 1/3/2013 11:05:15 PM
thisismyusernme posted...
Digital download, If you don't have the internet then tuff ****, it's 20 freakin 12

yup...2013 and people in areas that STILL only offer dial up can just piss off! M I RITE?!?!
---
It's obvious what the problem is. You're ugly, only beautiful people get off of punishment on time-ArchaicBeat
#8KarucuPosted 1/3/2013 11:05:55 PM
I prefer BLTs Nico...Bacon>everything
---
#9thisismyusernmePosted 1/3/2013 11:08:11 PM
Karucu posted...
thisismyusernme posted...

yup...2013 and people in areas that STILL only offer dial up can just piss off! M I RITE?!?!

Yeah. You expect the world to wait around for them forever? Get with the times. It was one thing to make that argument in 2000, but now? Come on
---
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED
#10NicodimusPosted 1/3/2013 11:12:14 PM
I prefer BLTs Nico...Bacon>everything

I enjoy them, but no frilly toothpicks, so I have to place them in the next tier down.
---