This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jetpack Joyride is free

#1Bolc56Posted 1/4/2013 12:09:04 AM
Jetpack Joyride is now free for ps3 and psvita. I would recommend downloading it cause it's the full game including the trophies all for free although there's still microtransactions
#2SophisticationPosted 1/4/2013 12:20:08 AM
I find it utter trash... Just like all of them disposable, run as far as you can run cell-phone games like "I can Run" or "Cannabalt" or "Jungle runner" or whatever it was called. Those games are all the same with new templates. Disposable, casual garbage.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#3PhophenomenonPosted 1/4/2013 12:22:21 AM
Free for how long? I got school and it's 1 AM right now.
---
You mirin' brah?
#4SophisticationPosted 1/4/2013 12:36:10 AM
Don't rush and kill yourself, bro... It'll be free until Tuesday... And even still, NOT WORTH GETTING EXCITED ABOUT.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#5PhophenomenonPosted 1/4/2013 12:36:40 AM
Sophistication posted...
Don't rush and kill yourself, bro... It'll be free until Tuesday... And even still, NOT WORTH GETTING EXCITED ABOUT.

Hey hey hey now it's free free is good
---
You mirin' brah?
#6ukokira1Posted 1/4/2013 1:24:49 AM
If it wasn't free to begin with then it's a rip-off. The IOS version is free.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#7jammiesPosted 1/4/2013 4:09:43 AM
Jetpack Joyride is freeium

Corrected title.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx